City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

Forever blue podcast is by far far away the best.
Bluemoon is OK but isn't quick enough after the games so feels old.
93:20 and noisy neighbours have annoying hosts. I'd avoid.

There was a young lad next to me at the Bournemouth match filming all game. I noticed him on the row in front on Saturday doing the same, somebody said he does a blog and it's quite good. Strange hobby as I like to get involved in the game but popular ones can make a lot of money.

Forever blue podcast is by far far away the best.
Bluemoon is OK but isn't quick enough after the games so feels old.
93:20 and noisy neighbours have annoying hosts. I'd avoid.
Tastes are funny aren’t they as personally I’d say the exact opposite.

9320 is by far and away the best City podcast, IMO. And I find Forever Blue insufferable, haven’t listened to it for a few years now.

I guess it’s good that there’s something for everyone.

Not for me at all. Forums have the views of thousands upon thousands of people so why would I watch YouTube videos to get the views of just one or a few people? Half the time with them chatting shite. I know I spend my life chatting shite on here but at least everyone also gets the views of many other thousands of people and not just my inane ramblings.

I don’t like how we promote the ones from fans of other clubs with free advertising via Bluemoon. Especially a certain few Rag ones who aren’t even Rags and are just actors playing the football world like a fiddle for money.

I also very much don’t like how these sort of fans get away tickets (with a +1) once they get well-known enough which I have seen evidence of in the past. I think that stinks. I bet Ric doesn’t get that despite running Bluemoon.

Tastes are funny aren’t they as personally I’d say the exact opposite.

9320 is by far and away the best City podcast, IMO. And I find Forever Blue insufferable, haven’t listened to it for a few years now.

I guess it’s good that there’s something for everyone.

Agreed. 93.20 is an excellent podcast with a number of very good hosts, and a variety of topics if you subscribe. Noisy Neighbours is a lot of fun, and I find the hosts to be very likeable.

Not for me at all. Forums have the views of thousands upon thousands of people so why would I watch YouTube videos to get the views of just one or a few people? Half the time with them chatting shite. I know I spend my life chatting shite on here but at least everyone also gets the views of many other thousands of people and not just my inane ramblings.

I don’t like how we promote the ones from fans of other clubs with free advertising via Bluemoon. Especially a certain few Rag ones who aren’t even Rags and are just actors playing the football world like a fiddle for money.

I also very much don’t like how these sort of fans get away tickets (with a +1) once they get well-known enough which I have seen evidence of in the past. I think that stinks. I bet Ric doesn’t get that despite running Bluemoon.
"I know some folk take an instant dislike to fan channels, podcasts and vlogs and if you're one of them kindly go elsewhere, if you don't like them that's fine, this is not the place for you."

I quite like the 9320 pods for interesting discussions. Forever Blue (I think) is good for tactical insights on how pep sets up his tactics each game. Bolt from the Blue is good with prestwich Blue. And I listen to citizens abroad for their pov on city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.