City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

The perfect fumble

Over the last couple of years, from very humble beginnings, there's been an explosion of City fan channels, podcasts and match day vlogs. They vary in quality of course, but I'm always on the look out for new ones.

I know some folk take an instant dislike to fan channels, podcasts and vlogs and if you're one of them kindly go elsewhere, if you don't like them that's fine, this is not the place for you.

I'd like folk to post links to channels, podcasts and whatnot and let me know what you think of them, I know quite a few but it's hard to keep tabs on all of them.

Last edited:
Bloody hell; is there anyone not doing one?

The likes of United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool are way ahead of us.

United and Liverpool in particular seem to have dozens of vloggers and fan channels.

There's quite a few foreign language City fan channels as well, mostly from the Far East.

We're certainly catching up as our fan base grows, but it's not the only thing growing, in parallel with this growth the hatred and ignorance regarding City on other fan channels has noticeably risen.

I'm a fan of the Big Six show, in these two shows at the end of last season Big Steve dismantles Grizz the Liverpool fan, it's a joy to watch....

Last edited:
The likes of United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool are way ahead of us.

United and Liverpool in particular seem to have dozens of vloggers and fan channels.

There are quite a few foreign language City fan channels as well, mostly from the Far East.

We're certainly catching up as our fan base grows, but it's not the only thing growing, in parallel with this growth the hatred and ignorance regarding City on other fan channels has noticeably risen.

I'm a fan of the Big Six show, in these two shows at the end of last season Big Steve dismantles Grizz the Liverpool fan, it's a joy to watch....

The Big 6 show is great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.