City On YouTube

City_Shirts

Champions 37,68,12,14,18,19,21,22, 23, 24, ?
I’ve not long set up a YouTube channel called Tales of Blue which is dedicated to former City player memories and stories.
It’s just a channel for fellow blues to enjoy the memories they share, you’ll find over 30 interviews with the likes of Paul Lake, Rodney Marsh, Kevin Horlock, Ian Scott, Nicky Weaver, Alex Williams, Clive Allen, Kevin Langley and many many more.

If you like a City YouTube fix then please feel free to subscribe and help the channel continue to grow as plenty more former blues lined up including Asa Hartford, David White, Ian Mellor and Mark Lillis.

Any support will be very much appreciated

Last edited:
Built in mic but any advice will be appreciated

Most professionals use a separate mics.

Set the camera to record sound at the same time and you can match up the timecodes so you don't have lipsync issues (it won't look like a badly dubbed film).

Lavalier mics is what you need to look into. Rode is a popular brand of wireless lavalier mics, looks like a square box, worn below neck.

You'll need a video editing software package as well. Not a professional, or youtuber just something I've been told by the pros.

Most professionals use a separate mics.

Set the camera to record sound at the same time and you can match up the timecodes so you don't have lipsync issues (it won't look like a badly dubbed film).

Lavalier mics is what you need to look into. Rode is a popular brand of wireless lavalier mics, looks like a square box, worn below neck.

You'll need a video editing software package as well. Not a professional, or youtuber just something I've been told by the pros.
Thanks for the info/advice mate and will certainly look into this.

Nicky Weaver - Tales of Blue.

Nicky Weaver talks Wembley 99, David James up front, team-mates, SWP, Andy Morrison’s impact, his sheer pride to represent City and the gratefulness for the loyalty shown to him by the club during some period’s as he battled back to full fitness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.