City On YouTube

Anybody watched Typical City on YouTube? Very passionate without coming across as a dick and very knowledgeable. He looks like he's in his 30s so not got that fanboy persona. His take on the 115 charges was very good and informative. Seems a good lad.

David never wanted to leave us and had been our best player for two seasons but Billy McNeill told Phillips, he had to go or he just wouldn’t play him again such was his desire to secure Perry Suckling.

During negations with Coventry for Suckling, they were told they could have any player they wanted in exchange, so Coventry cheekily asked for Phillips, they couldn’t believe it when City agreed !!
I didn't think I would before hand, but your David Phillips interview was one of the best for me. Still holds the club in high esteem and came across a top man.

Mark Halsey - Tales of Blue caught up with the man in the middle of City’s dramatic 1999 Wembley Play-Off victory over Gillingham earlier this year.

Mark, a cracking fella gave a fascinating insight into the day, players, managers, supporters and those iconic five added minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.