City On YouTube

We really need a decent channel. Big Steve has potential but we have some awful contributors like esteemed kompany, I’d rather listen to that fuckwit from Nottingham
I wouldn't call Esteemed Kompany awful at all. He has been grafting pretty hard on the platform for probably 3 years now and I think he offers a more cultured view than many channels which are just raucous and full of swearing.
He's also been selected for many mainstream TV articles to offer the views of blues.

We really need a decent channel. Big Steve has potential but we have some awful contributors like esteemed kompany, I’d rather listen to that fuckwit from Nottingham

I like Esteemed Kompany. To describe him as ‘Awful’ isn’t fair.

When Sky or whoever ask him to come on TV, he isn’t cringey. He represents us brilliantly without sounding like a prick.
Some of these YouTube fanboys are awful yet I feel Steven manages to big us up without the arrogance of a Rag or Scouser would usually have.
Doesn't take a backwards step when asked daft questions, keeps a level head and always gets his point across.

On his own channel he’s good at what he does as well. I enjoy his previews and reviews.
Not always keen when he has a guest as he does like the sound of his own voice and tends to speak over people. But apart from that he’s a decent guy In my view and compared to other teams YouTubers im glad we have him.

As for reaction and watch along material the 2 young lads from City Xtra had a good thing going on but I think they had a fall out or something, I dunno, but they do watch a long reactions on there own now. Nowhere near as good so don’t watch either anymore. Boys if you see this you had good chemistry and it was always a fun watch the day after a game. Hope you sort things and do them together again.

Last edited:
Blue Moon Rising used to be good .. "Walters glass half full" in particular...Some good stuff on now for those who can't get to away games , Ian Cheesemans forever blue , MCFC lads , Prime Mutton (Man city , food and beer , what's not to like) ...always entertaining..pretty good mix of City stuff on you tube..

Well worth a watch....

I've never found that Saeed too bad, actually. Considering!

And compared to most rag YT "personalities", he's positively sound. Is he biased towards utd? Yes; of course he is. But not unbearably so. Compare to the fuckwits at the Stretford Paddock, The U****d Stand, the Forest fan, the Flying Pig (mind the crockery!) and, of course, Alice (Alice, who the fuck is Alice).

By the way, is it concerning that I'm aware of these channels?

I've never found that Saeed too bad, actually. Considering!

And compared to most rag YT "personalities", he's positively sound. Is he biased towards utd? Yes; of course he is. But not unbearably so. Compare to the fuckwits at the Stretford Paddock, The U****d Stand, the Forest fan, the Flying Pig (mind the crockery!) and, of course, Alice (Alice, who the fuck is Alice).

By the way, is it concerning that I'm aware of these channels?
Not concerning at all , as long as you're only watching these channels after the rags have lost , they can be highly entertaining , and the bigger the loss the more entertaining they become

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.