CITY ONLY UPDATE TRANSFER THREAD Summer 2013/2014

Re: CITY ONLY TRANSFER THREAD Summer 2013/2014

cleavers said:
Rammy Blue said:
Good effort but needs updating on individual players as all the threads move on so quickly.

For example, what is the new news on Di Maria?
This thread isn't meant to contain the latest speculation, its meant for updates, and these won't be evry 5 minutes, they'll be once or twice a day when Rammyblues has the time to do it, for which we should be grateful. It will be updated on the first post, so no need to read endless threads and posts, its here for convenience.

In the meantime if you want up to date speculation then check out the thread on said player.

I'm not daft mate, but having the update on Di Maria saying, "nothing to add to what is in thread" isn't much use as an update. Is it?

Re: CITY ONLY TRANSFER THREAD Summer 2013/2014

This thread is very blue. If yellow people prefer the speculation threads then that's up to them but be warned - if you are green, or even red, there's loads of red in there that like to argue.

Well I'm off on holiday today, think that makes the transfer season more interesting in some ways. Because you don't keep abreast of the gossip most of the ones are total surprises. I remember I had no idea we were going after Clichy and just found out he'd signed. Anyway, i'll probably check this when I get a chance, have fun flapping over transfers. ;)

SuperYaya said:
Well I'm off on holiday today, think that makes the transfer season more interesting in some ways. Because you don't keep abreast of the gossip most of the ones are total surprises. I remember I had no idea we were going after Clichy and just found out he'd signed. Anyway, i'll probably check this when I get a chance, have fun flapping over transfers. ;)

I can't remember which way round it was but I did similar on holiday in Cyprus a few years ago. I promised the missus I'd have a football free week. No papers, no matches, no SSN. On about the fourth day, I walked past a bar with SSN on and just stopped briefly to check the score from an Ashes test. Across the yellow ticker was news that Adebayor had signed and Kolo Toure was expected to sign within 24 hours. The deal went out of the window and 2 papers a day were bought for the rest of the week.

Carlos' omission off the most recent seasoncard related photo might be worth mentioning!

LHarper said:
Carlos' omission off the most recent seasoncard related photo might be worth mentioning!
beforeandafter_zps64ca6205.jpg

Just Airbrushed Away

George Hannah said:
LHarper said:

The second pic's also taken from a different angle/perspective. Either that or Yaya and Kun have both had a growth spurt (see height of stadium in background).

steveml said:
George Hannah said:
LHarper said:

The second pic's also taken from a different angle/perspective. Either that or Yaya and Kun have both had a growth spurt (see height of stadium in background).
only the shadow of Carlos is left.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.