CITY ONLY UPDATE TRANSFER THREAD Summer 2013/2014

George Hannah said:
steveml said:
beforeandafter_zps64ca6205.jpg

The second pic's also taken from a different angle/perspective. Either that or Yaya and Kun have both had a growth spurt (see height of stadium in background).
only the shadow of Carlos is left.....
The picture is artificial. It's a photoshop composite. The players' shadows on the picture without Tevez are all the same shape and dont relate to the actual players body shape or position. It's very sloppy editing. The club probably arent certain Tevez will be here so have decided to "play safe" with an omission.

Plain Speaking said:
George Hannah said:
steveml said:
beforeandafter_zps64ca6205.jpg

The second pic's also taken from a different angle/perspective. Either that or Yaya and Kun have both had a growth spurt (see height of stadium in background).
only the shadow of Carlos is left.....
The picture is artificial. It's a photoshop composite. The players' shadows on the picture without Tevez are all the same shape and dont relate to the actual players body shape or position. It's very sloppy editing. The club probably arent certain Tevez will be here so have decided to "play safe" with an omission.

Why not replace him with someone like silva or joe?

Can totally understand the club 'playing it safe' by omitting his image for some reason, but its unbelievably sloppy/lazy to just remove it all together without replacing with another cutout of another player. But received the email bout fixtures being out and Newcastle first day of the season with hero shot of tevez doing keep ups... Why send this out if omitting him on something else?

c.html

"Christel had said, of life in Manchester: 'Of the 365 days a year, about 185 of them are raining, cold or dark. Or all three at the same time.'

Zabba's missus doing her best to big up our climate!

Apparently another player says that he dreams about playing for us...
The player's name is Alex Teixeira and he plays for Shaktar Donetsk.

"#Teixeira, #Shakhtar: "I dream to play for #ManchesterCity. #PremierLeague is my fav. With #Fernandinho would be great."

That is a quote from someone named Alexandra Tanasescu and it was retweeted by Paul Sarah. I do not know whether this is a legit quote so you choose whether you will believe it or not yourself.

skandreas said:
Apparently another player says that he dreams about playing for us...
The player's name is Alex Teixeira and he plays for Shaktar Donetsk.

"#Teixeira, #Shakhtar: "I dream to play for #ManchesterCity. #PremierLeague is my fav. With #Fernandinho would be great."

That is a quote from someone named Alexandra Tanasescu and it was retweeted by Paul Sarah. I do not know whether this is a legit quote so you choose whether you will believe it or not yourself.

To Youtube!!

ww+running.gif

From a poll I carried out on another thread we identified 6 players we wanted gone. Just the one so far in Kolo.

Kolarov looking the most likely to leave next.
Can't see Garcia going. One more season.
Sinclair - Jan transfer window. Illness has ended any hope of going this summer imo.
Maicon and Dzeko are probably 50/50. Useful as squad players.

NOT WANTED
MAICON
GARCIA
KOLO
SINCLAIR
DZEKO
KOLAROV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.