CITY ONLY UPDATE TRANSFER THREAD Summer 2013/2014

nellyonthewing said:
OK I am getting sweaty palms now. Chelsea look to be likely to strengthen ,while the rags may yet spring a surprise. I don't think we have any secret deals done but would love it if we had.
Chelsea will be a force next season and if Pelly is to meet the owners target we need a 25 goals a season man sharpish.
so much pessimism crammed into a few words.

nellyonthewing said:
Apprehension is not pessimism.. It means 1. Anxious or fearful about the future; uneasy
you are assuming that Chelsea and United will make big moves in the market despite there being few links for them but assume we are doing nothing despite there being very real links between us and other players.

Everyone seems proper down coz we failed to land Isco, but I'm certain we're gonna make some major improvements to our squad. Can't stop watching the Pellegrini Tour on the OS, it gives me a massive buzz. We'll be a force to be reckoned with this coming season and the football will be an absolute joy to watch. How's that for optimism? Fook's sake lads and lasses, jump on. All aboard!

We have been through all the stages, expectation, excitement, Disappointment, acceptance etc I'm at the not arsed anymore stage right now. Just let the season start already

hallstreetblue said:
Everyone seems proper down coz we failed to land Isco, but I'm certain we're gonna make some major improvements to our squad. Can't stop watching the Pellegrini Tour on the OS, it gives me a massive buzz. We'll be a force to be reckoned with this coming season and the football will be an absolute joy to watch. How's that for optimism? Fook's sake lads and lasses, jump on. All aboard!

Isco was never going to win us or lose us the 2013 - 2014 prem other singings will determine that

dctid said:
hallstreetblue said:

Isco was never going to win us or lose us the 2013 - 2014 prem other singings will determine that

Accrington Stanley!

Daz_Blue said:
Rekik is having a medical at PSV ahead joining the Dutch side on a 1-year loan deal. Possible debut in tomorrow's friendly vs. FC Eindhoven

So not going on tour to South Africa then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.