City opening second office in China

Extra fans in what way? Do you mean extra fans sat in bars across the world with snide City shirts on? If so they contribute fuck all to the club mate, just glory hunters who follow us because we are successful.

As for Mancs turning their back on the club it's been happening for several seasons now. Old school fans are not happy on how we have become and becoming. Priced out, lack of connection and alienated to the manufactured 'match day experience' bollocks. You can't hang a flag on from the wall on level 2 anymore as the sponsors get offended, but you can wave a club flag about to show how much you care for the cameras in SS1! Lol..... Corporate hospitality for those who can afford it is the way forward if you want to carry on getting tickets for away games, your long standing support of this club means less year on year. You pay £50 a year extra to be loyal( I never have or ever will) so your points renair high, even though Johnny come lately in the tunnel club will give you a two fingered salute when hesh at an away game and you're not . Those that don't have the cash, tough shit, you/I ain't important anymore, even though the club and tell us we are. I like many others went all through the bad days(home n' away) of winning fuck all trophies. One of the main reasons I go still is because of the fantastic football we play, and we are winners. But I will either get priced out, or stop going through choice of not feeling the love I once did...

I post exactly how I feel about the club I've been watching City for 48 years mate. I don't need you or anyone else to tell me how i should feel about how the club has become(IMO) thank you. I love the club, but I don't like what we are becoming. I don't feel connected to MCFC like I used to, so maybe I should bail out.

Yep totally agree. If that's how you feel there's no point in going as you're obviously vexed by it all. Personally I'm loving it.

I post exactly how I feel about the club I've been watching City for 48 years mate. I don't need you or anyone else to tell me how i should feel about how the club has become(IMO) thank you. I love the club, but I don't like what we are becoming. I don't feel connected to MCFC like I used to, so maybe I should bail out.
Bloody JCL's. You're all the same1
Seriously, you make some very valid points, but I learned a long time ago to let it wash over me - it's far less stressful and we're only here the once.
Individually, there's not a jot we can do, so relax and watch the best football we've ever seen.

Just enjoy the ride. I am.

Extra fans in what way? Do you mean extra fans sat in bars across the world with snide City shirts on? If so they contribute fuck all to the club mate, just glory hunters who follow us because we are successful.

As for Mancs turning their back on the club it's been happening for several seasons now. Old school fans are not happy on how we have become and becoming. Priced out, lack of connection and alienated to the manufactured 'match day experience' bollocks. You can't hang a flag on from the wall on level 2 anymore as the sponsors get offended, but you can wave a club flag about to show how much you care for the cameras in SS1! Lol..... Corporate hospitality for those who can afford it is the way forward if you want to carry on getting tickets for away games, your long standing support of this club means less year on year. You pay £50 a year extra to be loyal( I never have or ever will) so your points remain high, even though Johnny come lately in the tunnel club will give you a two fingered salute when he's at an away game and you're not because the points you have no longer mean jack shit . Those that don't have the cash, tough shit, you/I ain't important anymore, even though the club and tell us we are. I like many others went all through the bad days(home n' away) of winning fuck all trophies. One of the main reasons I go still is because of the fantastic football we play, and we are winners. But I will either get priced out, or stop going through choice of not feeling the love I once did...

People are free to support their club however they see fit. But I would never ever stop supporting city. Not suggesting this is what you’re going to do by the way.

Football changes. Clubs change. Going to the matches at Maine road was very different to it is now. The football has vastly improved but the atmosphere has declined. But hey, swings and roundabouts. Atmosphere aside there’s a hell of a lot to be joyful about and enjoy at the Etihad! You’re watching some of the best football in the world, is that not enough?

Also I have no problem with attracting international fans though - I absolutely HATE the old English mentality of blaming everything on the foreigners! It’s not some Chinese fan’s fault that the atmosphere is shit most of the days at the Etihad now is it! The issue lies with the club and I agree not enough is done to protect certain elements of the club’s heritage, like the stadium atmosphere.

But giving up on the club is never an option.

Does it really matter ? If it is about investmest dont we have enough
If it about building world wide supporter base people on here will only call them Plastics' Johny come latley.Glory Hunters .ect ect .lets build the fan base in Manchester first and get the majority of youngsters following City

I understand and respect your feelings on this. However, it’s big global business nowadays and, if this is the way football is going, we ain’t going to stop it. Might as well do it better than anyone else and stay at the top of the pile.

Does it have to be mutually exclusive from building a fan base in Mcr?

I understand and respect your feelings on this. However, it’s big global business nowadays and, if this is the way football is going, we ain’t going to stop it. Might as well do it better than anyone else and stay at the top of the pile.

Does it have to be mutually exclusive from building a fan base in Mcr?
The problem is we are not building a fan base in M/cr at best we stood still at worst we gone backwards
Cheap tickets for a couple of champion league games and cup games is not the answer
Prices must be cheaper for all games mates must be allowed to sit together .ticket exchange must work.Citys web site needs to improve .Ticket office needs a shake up .Stewarding must be better .Queue's to get in the game must be looked into
Now it aint me saying this it is the view of many many Bluemoon members as well as other City fans
No point having a large fan base round the world supporting us on a whim when we cant get basics right at home

The problem is we are not building a fan base in M/cr at best we stood still at worst we gone backwards
Cheap tickets for a couple of champion league games and cup games is not the answer
Prices must be cheaper for all games mates must be allowed to sit together .ticket exchange must work.Citys web site needs to improve .Ticket office needs a shake up .Stewarding must be better .Queue's to get in the game must be looked into
Now it aint me saying this it is the view of many many Bluemoon members as well as other City fans
No point having a large fan base round the world supporting us on a whim when we cant get basics right at home

Fair comment. I’m happy enough to see the expansion in China and elsewhere but do agree it’s important to attend to our own backyard. The two shouldn’t be mutually exclusive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.