City or Aston Villa vs Reading - FA Cup 6th Round

Re: Reading it is...

Holtenderinthesky said:
benCTID said:
Facts of life.
Spuds=Uniteds feeder club (Sheringham, Carrick and Berbaflop)
Arsehole = Barcas feeder club (Petit, Overmars, Henry and soon to be Fibreglass)
Yernited= Real Madrids feeder club (Beckham, Heinze, RVN and Ronaldo)
Aston Villa= Citys feeder club (Barry and Milner)

NOT arrogant? Thank you for proving my point for me.

you're gonna be 1 fat fish...

Holtenderinthesky said:
benCTID said:
Facts of life.
Spuds=Uniteds feeder club (Sheringham, Carrick and Berbaflop)
Arsehole = Barcas feeder club (Petit, Overmars, Henry and soon to be Fibreglass)
Yernited= Real Madrids feeder club (Beckham, Heinze, RVN and Ronaldo)
Aston Villa= Citys feeder club (Barry and Milner)

Calm down pal it was a joke.

Holtend your a wum of the highest order you come on out forum and call us arrogant ,get the fook off,pretty much everyone is saying it will be a tough game and also a great oppurtunity to progress if we beat your shabby lot.Anyway we are a feeder club for your lot Dunny and Superman,well at least he was before ya fooked him about ,i hope we kick ya brummie arses and send ya home crying again,then i hope you get relegated and never poison this forum again,now fook off.Come on City

ManCityX said:
marco said:
i said utd in the semi's and its looking that way,all we need to do is take care of our own business

If we make it to the semi only one challenge would remain. We must confront United. Then and only then, cup winners will we be.

As long as we win six games we are cup winners.

I could not care less who we play or how we do it.

benCTID said:
Holtenderinthesky said:

Calm down pal it was a joke.

Exactly, this is a City forum after all. I was actually trying to give the 'vile' fan some respect but I wish he would seriously fuck off now. None of this wumming is new. Blah blah blah blah blah. Enjoy the Intertoto cup next year....oh wait

DD said:
We are all going to be devastated if we don't win tomorrow now.

One thing is for sure, this place will go into meltdown tomorrow night. It's either a 'Wembley here we come and totally dismiss Reading' mood or it's a 'I've had enough, the bastards have broke my heart for the last time' one.

LOL THIS!

Pezzer2 said:
Holtenderinthesky said:
Says it all really. No wonder there's always trouble at Eastlands.

You obviously have some kind of agenda with us City fans. Am I right to say you posted something the other day relating to some city fan attacking some villa fan last season. If so its out of order but dont judge the whole set of our supporters. I have hardly seen any hostility towards Villa either at Maine Road and especially Eastlands. I have been in Shambles square in Manchester city centre having good banter with Villa fans on the last 2 times you have visited.

Most fans are apprehensive BUT we have the best possible chance of making it to wembley in a major cup in my lifetime of watching City (30 long years). Im sure it will be close but im optimistic, exactly the same way your probably thinking. Oh and you greedy barsteward for wanting another trip to wembley after a couple of trips last year ;)

No I don't have an agenda, just sick of my club being belittled by the nouveu riche. When we have done well, it's all about us over achieving, despite our history being far, far better than all but Man Ure's, Liverpool's and possibly Arsenal's. Now that City have money and can buy the league, (well, clearly not yet but...) they are in the top 4. How is that not City "over achieving"? But yet when we have finished 6th 3 years on the trot it's cos we apparently over achieved? Do you see my point?

It's just annoying that's all.

With regards to Wembley, we lost both times so a win there wouldn't go a miss. We live in hope. :)<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:27 pm --<br /><br />
deynaskaz said:
Holtend your a wum of the highest order you come on out forum and call us arrogant ,get the fook off,pretty much everyone is saying it will be a tough game and also a great oppurtunity to progress if we beat your shabby lot.Anyway we are a feeder club for your lot Dunny and Superman,well at least he was before ya fooked him about ,i hope we kick ya brummie arses and send ya home crying again,then i hope you get relegated and never poison this forum again,now fook off.Come on City

Your all class you are.

Why did you focus only on my opinion of your club as opposed to the facts that i produced. These facts were showing your very own Vile fans having a similar attitude happy that Everton lost. Whoever wins tomorrow has a massive opportunity and fans from both clubs will eb getting excited.

You still haven't answered btw. Why should a side currently 3rd out of the 92 English clubs not want/ expect/ crave (w.e you want to put) a win against the club placed 12th having scored more, conceded less and having a GD that is better by 27.

Disucss

Before anyone gets too carried away, remember west ham at home a few years ago and Blackburn away! Both games we thought we would win but didn't ! We also struggled to get past Leicester and county and to top it off we are currently out of form!
Villa in a one off game will be difficult

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.