City or bust for Ronnie..

idk, he's a fantastic footballer and as long as his brain remains quick he'll still be one hell of a player. If he's prepared to add a bit of chasing to his defensive game then I'd sign him up, but I can understand the concerns about him too. His position is not really a priority for us to improve right now (where would we play him!) and then there are the fears of the Brazilians distancing themselves from the rest of the team, but it is a rare opportunity to sign a great player, and I don't think he is quite past his best just yet. Commercially, he's still a big name and would shift lorry loads of gear for us.

Bust then, had his chance, chose Milan, let him get his final payday elsewhere. He might go to LA as part of the deal to take Beckham to Milan.

Bust. Had his chance to join us and he snubbed us in favour of Milan. Things come up to bite you on your arse in life sometimes. Tough break Ronnie.

It looks like we are seen as a big last payday for washed out footballers. Fuck him.

RONALDINIHO

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE RONALDINIHO AS A MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER FIT IN NICE WITH THE ATTACKING SYSTEM QUALITY HE HAS A QUALITY FREE KICK
WHO ELSE AGREES WITH ME THE WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AT CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.