City or bust for Ronnie..

vincent said:
riley347" quote="Robinho's Subbuteo said:
GStar said:
Ronaldinho would be a pure luxury player and wouldn't deliver results for us.

What on earth are you basing that on? His stats are good for Milan this season, and they would be even better if he had been given more starts but when you have Kaka keeping you out of the team you can't really complain can you?[/quote

18 starts-10 goals.....shit,isn,t it.................

Been to watch Milan a few times, know quite a few Milanese. He started well for them but has been poor for the last 3-4 months. Their trainer has even said (2 weeks ago) he is out of condition. I recall Barca saying the same 12 months ago. They want to sell him. Wonder why ??
[/quote]
Hmm

Here's an interview from around 2 weeks ago

Ronaldinho Is Yet To Find A Balance – Milan Fitness Trainer

The Brazilian has not seen much of the pitch since the turn of the year, but the Rossoneri fitness trainer insists his condition is top-notch.

Despite a superb first part of the season, Ronaldinho has dropped down the pecking order at Milan in recent months and it is suggested that his Italian adventure could come to an end this summer.

The 29-year-old has been under the spotlight due to his physical condition since joining the Rossoneri last July but fitness trainer Daniele Tognaccini is adamant that the ex-Barcelona star’s problems lie elsewhere.

“He is physically fitter than he was when he used to score goals and provide assists on the playing field,” Tognaccini told Sky Sport24.

“Perhaps he is yet to find the balance that the other players have achieved. He moved here from a different style of football and this can obviously influence his performances.

“It is difficult to explain it. So many factors can affect the performances of a footballer. But his fitness condition has considerably improved, so that’s not what is holding him back.”

‘Dinho’ has made just 16 starting appearances in Serie A this season, netting 8 goals.

Vince Masiello, Goal.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is he doesn't fit into their system of play and the fact is the have a much better record when he hasn't played. That could just be a coincedence...it's more likely they have improved because Kaka has been getting back to form and Inzaghi is on an amazing run of 11 goals in 8 games. Ancelotti seems to prefer Seedorf to Ronnie (for some unknown reason). The fact Ronnie has 10 league goals in 18 games suggests that if Carlo was more tactically astute, Ronaldinho and Milan could be much more succesful together. The ability is there, they just don't have the system in place to get the best out of him for the sake of the team. not saying we do, but for what he'd cost compared to what we've spent on Bellamy and Bridge, i'd love us to give him a go.

ono said:
vincent said:
riley347" quote="Robinho's Subbuteo said:
GStar said:
Ronaldinho would be a pure luxury player and wouldn't deliver results for us.

What on earth are you basing that on? His stats are good for Milan this season, and they would be even better if he had been given more starts but when you have Kaka keeping you out of the team you can't really complain can you?[/quote

18 starts-10 goals.....shit,isn,t it.................

Been to watch Milan a few times, know quite a few Milanese. He started well for them but has been poor for the last 3-4 months. Their trainer has even said (2 weeks ago) he is out of condition. I recall Barca saying the same 12 months ago. They want to sell him. Wonder why ??
Hmm

The problem is he doesn't fit into their system of play and the fact is the have a much better record when he hasn't played. That could just be a coincedence...it's more likely they have improved because Kaka has been getting back to form and Inzaghi is on an amazing run of 11 goals in 8 games. Ancelotti seems to prefer Seedorf to Ronnie (for some unknown reason). The fact Ronnie has 10 league goals in 18 games suggests that if Carlo was more tactically astute, Ronaldinho and Milan could be much more succesful together. The ability is there, they just don't have the system in place to get the best out of him for the sake of the team. not saying we do, but for what he'd cost compared to what we've spent on Bellamy and Bridge, i'd love us to give him a go.[/quote]

You're right here, Ronaldinho and Kaka can't play in the same formation. It's either Kaka or Ronaldinho (and Kaka is clearlly the better player) so Ancelotti prefers him. An interesting stats that i found about Kaka and milan:

- Kaka played 26 matches in serie A this year and Milan lost only 1 of these 26 matches.
Kaka didn't play on 7 matches and Milan lost 5 of these 7 matches.

Thats just say how important Kaka is for milan while Ronaldinho don't have the same impact but still he's quality when in he's day. Ronaldinho needs to play in a team where he's the star player in that team and center of attention (which is not the case with him in milan). I've seen this many times when a world class player isn't doing great and move to a team where he's the main star in this team and loved by the fans then he'll give 100% for the team.

Ronaldinho needs just that IMO........

mosschops said:
GoForGlory said:
mosschops said:
R0BINH0 said:
Oh sorry, didn't see it, my bad.

My Bad?!
My god are you a fookin yank teenage girl or something??
I hate 'My Bad' its so gay, so un-english and it does'nt make any sense at all.

Oops, 'My Bad' i was sooooooo like out of order there...

Haha, wtf?

I must wholeheartedly apologise to the poster 'Robinho' for my pissed up rant last night.
I do find the whole americanisation of our culture really irritating especially phrases like 'My bad' <Cringes>

But i was out of order!

Sorry mate

No problem mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.