City or bust for Ronnie..

Will you lot get some bloody perspective here and stop getting carried away with our owner's wealth!

BUST????

He chose AC Milan because they are regarded as one of the top 10 clubs in the WORLD. They have tremendous pulling power. Now, just because he opted to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world over City does not mean he deserves this 'f*ck you, you had your chance' nonsense.

Get over yourselves. Ronaldinho is still a class act .. FACT! I personally would welcome him to City because he would be fantastic for the club's profile internationally thus helping get a little nearer the stature of AC Milan. AND if you've actually watched him play this season, he's been pretty damn good when given the opportunity.

Bust? No chance ... he can still offer a great deal .... I hope he signs a deal at City.

Re: RONALDINIHO

calcoopMCFC said:
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE RONALDINIHO AS A MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER FIT IN NICE WITH THE ATTACKING SYSTEM QUALITY HE HAS A QUALITY FREE KICK
WHO ELSE AGREES WITH ME THE WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AT CITY
calm down with the capitals mate

He's past it anyway. Wouldn't break the starting line up. If he wants to come as a squad player and won't cost an exorbitant amount of money, then we should go for him.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Will you lot get some bloody perspective here and stop getting carried away with our owner's wealth!

BUST????

He chose AC Milan because they are regarded as one of the top 10 clubs in the WORLD. They have tremendous pulling power. Now, just because he opted to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world over City does not mean he deserves this 'f*ck you, you had your chance' nonsense.

Get over yourselves. Ronaldinho is still a class act .. FACT! I personally would welcome him to City because he would be fantastic for the club's profile internationally thus helping get a little nearer the stature of AC Milan. AND if you've actually watched him play this season, he's been pretty damn good when given the opportunity.

Bust? No chance ... he can still offer a great deal .... I hope he signs a deal at City.

Ok, so where will you play him, and who will sit on the bench if he come?

we dont need him end of the day e have a lot of attacking mids already! elano ireland robby johnson (when fit) plus the wingers

Another who thinks that typing FACT, makes it a fact, duh!

He used City to get a deal out of Milan and he is not playing his best. Hence f**k him and his advisors.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

BUST????

Get over yourselves. Ronaldinho is still a class act .. FACT!

supercity36 said:
we dont need him end of the day e have a lot of attacking mids already! elano ireland robby johnson (when fit) plus the wingers

You would choose Johnson ahead of Ronaldinho? Hmmmmmm

squirtyflower said:

He used City to get a deal out of Milan and he is not playing his best. Hence f**k him and his advisors.

So? Where does this arrogant 'You only get one bite at the cherry to play for City' come from? By that logic, would you in all seriousness NOT want Kaka because he turned us down and stayed put? Come on for God's sake!

This time last year everyone was getting excited at the prospect of Ronaldinho pulling on a sky blue shirt. A year on and now he's not worth sh*t???

By the way, did any of today's 'he's past it' crowd get excited about the prospect of signing Ronnie a year ago? I think so. Was the thought back then 'he'll be good for a year then he'll be crap' ... I think not.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
squirtyflower said:

So? Where does this arrogant 'You only get one bite at the cherry to play for City' come from? By that logic, would you in all seriousness NOT want Kaka because he turned us down and stayed put? Come on for God's sake!

This time last year everyone was getting excited at the prospect of Ronaldinho pulling on a sky blue shirt. A year on and now he's not worth sh*t???

By the way, did any of today's 'he's past it' crowd get excited about the prospect of signing Ronnie a year ago? I think so. Was the thought back then 'he'll be good for a year then he'll be crap' ... I think not.

The arrogant are those that type FACT, when its an opinion.

And I, for one, didn't want the fat Samba star last year, and even less so this year. More so for his playing than his screwing us over.

However Kaka is a different story. He didn't use us to get a pay deal out Milan, it just didn't work out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.