City or bust for Ronnie..

squirtyflower said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
GStar said:
Ronaldinho would be a pure luxury player and wouldn't deliver results for us.

What on earth are you basing that on? His stats are good for Milan this season, and they would be even better if he had been given more starts but when you have Kaka keeping you out of the team you can't really complain can you?

Hey why don't we go after Kaka then, he'd be a good signing.
PMSL!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
GStar said:

What on earth are you basing that on? His stats are good for Milan this season, and they would be even better if he had been given more starts but when you have Kaka keeping you out of the team you can't really complain can you?

Actually he has been a big disappointment at Milan.

vincent said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
GStar said:

18 starts-10 goals.....shit,isn,t it.................

riley347 said:
vincent said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
GStar said:

18 starts-10 goals.....shit,isn,t it.................

Been to watch Milan a few times, know quite a few Milanese. He started well for them but has been poor for the last 3-4 months. Their trainer has even said (2 weeks ago) he is out of condition. I recall Barca saying the same 12 months ago. They want to sell him. Wonder why ??

R0BINH0 said:
Oh sorry, didn't see it, my bad.

My Bad?!
My god are you a fookin yank teenage girl or something??
I hate 'My Bad' its so gay, so un-english and it does'nt make any sense at all.

Oops, 'My Bad' i was sooooooo like out of order there...

My Bad?!

Good reply to a forum regarding Ronaldinho.. learned alot from that *cough*

riley347 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I don't hate him or not want him because he turned us down. I don't want him because he's way past his peak and simply isn't hungry for success anymore.

Diego would be a better signing, although I don't necessarily want us in for him

PAST HIS PEAK AT 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............are you sure about that.......on that theory,players should be retiring at 32........silly comment i,m afraid.........

LOL

GoForGlory said:
mosschops said:
R0BINH0 said:
Oh sorry, didn't see it, my bad.

My Bad?!

Haha, wtf?

I must wholeheartedly apologise to the poster 'Robinho' for my pissed up rant last night.
I do find the whole americanisation of our culture really irritating especially phrases like 'My bad' <Cringes>

But i was out of order!

Sorry mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.