City or Neutral Pub in Urmston

Thanks everyone for your suggestions...

I ended up watching it in the Lord Nelson - to be fair, it wasn't bad at all. A few other blues in, but we were definitely out numbered by reds - no trouble though.

Only (very minor) issue was a group of 3 lads sat on the table in front of us who got touchy when I said to my mate that Ten Haag looked like a twat because he's wearing a suit with trainers and no socks. They questioned why it matters what he's wearing, and asked why we can't win graciously - then proceeded to talk loudly about how city is a club full of paedophile coaches (referring to Barry Bennell) - so I told him to lose graciously.

There was also a City fan stood behind me who announced early on that he'd had a bet on 5-1, 6-1, 7-1 & 8-1. When United scored their second, one of the same 3 lads turned round and started trying to get a reaction out of this guy because he had lost his bet. I guess it's the little victories, eh!
Just talking to a lad at work who was in there and said the rags started on a city fan for over celebrating ?

Just talking to a lad at work who was in there and said the rags started on a city fan for over celebrating ?

I didn't see anything - but there are two rooms in that pub, so might have happened in the back room. There was quite a big group of young-ish United fans sat around the big screen at the back...hence why I went into the front part of the pub!

:-)))) made me chuckle, wankers aren’t they!

My brother in law watched it in there as well. He’s a rag, from eccles looks like a Dave grohl/jesus hybrid.

He wasn’t happy :-)))

Does anyone know how to book on or get the Stretford and urmston fanclub bus? I’m not a member but would be good to use the bus if it was available to non members. Thanks in advance

Have tried a few times via the the link but only ever had one response to say they were full and not admitting new members.
I would contact the main OSC number. In all my years of being involved in the OSC and CSA, I've never known any supporters club turn folk away because they are full. Or do you mean the coach is full every game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.