City or Your Country?

with EURO 2012 coming up every country is excited for internationals and its hilarious how the English are so dis-associated anything to do with internationals. blimey fuckers :P

City.

International football's main purpose is to brighten up the close season once every two years with a tournament. It shouldn't be allowed to interfere with the league season like it does these days.

City.

My reasons:
more matches, and regular ones
more realistic chance of going to matches
city were a choice. i didnt choose england
darn sarf is literally a different country for me anyway so i'd feel like i'm not as involved and not like a city family being completely surrounded by cockneys
Nigel de Jong plays for city and not england
no banter with other football fans unless i'm willing to learn german or french and make some new friends
supporting england is also supporting the fa - the fa are cunts

Of course I wish success for England but I'm not really arsed about them to be honest. Said during the World Cup 'I'd rather City win our first game of the season than England win the World Cup' and for some reason got a few weird looks.

no brainer. city first & last. it's no different from the vast majority of premier league & many championship club supporters. how often do you see premier league club banners at england games? most are he likes of bristol rovers, huddersfield, stevenage, rushden & diamonds, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.