City Ownership

Damocles said:
danburge82 said:
frothy said:
cant believe he hasn't come back on after the fury is opinion has caused,made me feel sick after the season we have had
The guy is obviously had a "moment"! yet he's a fucking mod of this site, what does that tell you about this site? Fuck being a mod, he needs banning! What's he trying to achieve with this thread? People were talking about this nearly three years ago, it eventually petered out into a nothing subject. Even if he REALLY wanted to know why Roberto mentioned Mohammed's name did he REALLY have to post the shit about torture and human rights? I've read over a few of his posts and he seems a fairly intelegent bloke, but he's obviously got no common sense otherwise he'd'v stayed well clear of the things that could really stir up a storm in the media. Could he not just have tried to find out as much info as possible about the whole subject before putting the clubs ownership in question for all the world to read? If someone with 200 posts would have done this he would have had at least a warning from some mods! Especially after de Niro, yesterday, posting that people really need to watch what they're posting over the summer as journo's will take every opportunity they can to defamate City while there's no football to report on! Christ Damocles, give your head a wobble!

I don't even know how to reply to this type of post.

"We shouldn't discuss anything that casts the club in anything but a totally positive light". I can't believe how mad that is.

Same as the Govt. threads and such like, you say anything other than the norm and thats you, foooooooked.

buzzer1 said:
Clubber said:
I very much doubt Mancini, with written notes, would mistakenly let out a massive secret concerning such a massive part of the clubs structure.

Think people are reading too much into it, and think they have been reading too many of Buzzer_1 posts.

Oi, i'm onto you clubber. You see, it's not only me that can see whats going on;)

Ha ha.

Oh no, I think he's on to me.

80s Shorts said:
Damocles said:
danburge82 said:
The guy is obviously had a "moment"! yet he's a fucking mod of this site, what does that tell you about this site? Fuck being a mod, he needs banning! What's he trying to achieve with this thread? People were talking about this nearly three years ago, it eventually petered out into a nothing subject. Even if he REALLY wanted to know why Roberto mentioned Mohammed's name did he REALLY have to post the shit about torture and human rights? I've read over a few of his posts and he seems a fairly intelegent bloke, but he's obviously got no common sense otherwise he'd'v stayed well clear of the things that could really stir up a storm in the media. Could he not just have tried to find out as much info as possible about the whole subject before putting the clubs ownership in question for all the world to read? If someone with 200 posts would have done this he would have had at least a warning from some mods! Especially after de Niro, yesterday, posting that people really need to watch what they're posting over the summer as journo's will take every opportunity they can to defamate City while there's no football to report on! Christ Damocles, give your head a wobble!

"We shouldn't discuss anything that casts the club in anything but a totally positive light". I can't believe how mad that is.

I didnt click on it, so I am not sure what it showed, but torture videos. What did it show Damocles as I am a bit squeamish.

The video was pretty tame as it was cut from a 45 minute longer video. Only a few slaps, it was in retaliation to someone telling me that I'd get libelled for even suggesting that the Al-Nayhan family would have anything to do with human rights abusing. The guy in the video is a member of the Al-Nayhan family. Not really relevant to the overall discussion, but posted to make a point.

Disappointing post in my view from an intelligent man who is a moderator, very disappointing.
All this has created is confusion and paranoia all over two words!

Certainly tainted the high I was on after the end of the season, I can't believe that some people reading this can't even just get passed the basic facts:

1/ In 2008 the owner (s) would have to get past the premier league fit and proper test.
2/ On MCFC os it states HRH Sheikh Mansour OWNS the CLUB 100%

That's enough evidence for me.

Clubber said:
buzzer1 said:
Clubber said:
I very much doubt Mancini, with written notes, would mistakenly let out a massive secret concerning such a massive part of the clubs structure.

Think people are reading too much into it, and think they have been reading too many of Buzzer_1 posts.

Oi, i'm onto you clubber. You see, it's not only me that can see whats going on;)

Ha ha.

Oh no, I think he's on to me.

Oh yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhh indeed;)

S04 said:
I think you can find that Sheikh Mansour sometimes have mentioned other stakeholders while ownership of the club is his.
These stakeholders are generally those with an interest in the club like fans or sponsors.
Take Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan the chairman of ETIHAD, deffo a stakeholder in my book, and a member of the Royal family at large as are the chairmen of other sponsors from Abu Dhabi we got.

If we get political, In Abu Dhabi there are no single rulers, no tyrants per se..they are big on consensus, and on "majlis" which is the main form of contact between the guys at the top and the poor, erm..the $15m per capita citizens of Abu Dhabi.
Basically Majlis means that if you don´t do a proper job as a ruler or whatever, director of roadrepairs perhaps people will be sitting in your courtyard complaining every week..it´s astonishingly efficient as the lazy sod will have to listen to the same complaints every week.
Mind you..if you are not Emirati you are nobody really. There was a post about the UAE-foreign legion or what they call it.
But in truth the whole UAE is mercenary, there are mercenary cops from Oman, mercenary bank-clerks from India, half their military is from other countries really etc etc.
It´s a fascinating Emirate that I´m always willing to discuss but this thread have run its course I fear.

Interesting S04. So what is your opinion on the structure of influence at City? Who is the "boss with the final say"? Shiekh Mansour? Sheikh Mohammed? Sheikh Khalid even?

Damocles said:
80s Shorts said:
Damocles said:

I didnt click on it, so I am not sure what it showed, but torture videos. What did it show Damocles as I am a bit squeamish.

The video was pretty tame as it was cut from a 45 minute longer video. Only a few slaps, it was in retaliation to someone telling me that I'd get libelled for even suggesting that the Al-Nayhan family would have anything to do with human rights abusing. The guy in the video is a member of the Al-Nayhan family. Not really relevant to the overall discussion, but posted to make a point.

which guy is a member of the Al-Nayhan family. The guy slapping or the guy being slapped or both ?

Damocles said:
S04 said:
I think you can find that Sheikh Mansour sometimes have mentioned other stakeholders while ownership of the club is his.
These stakeholders are generally those with an interest in the club like fans or sponsors.
Take Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan the chairman of ETIHAD, deffo a stakeholder in my book, and a member of the Royal family at large as are the chairmen of other sponsors from Abu Dhabi we got.

If we get political, In Abu Dhabi there are no single rulers, no tyrants per se..they are big on consensus, and on "majlis" which is the main form of contact between the guys at the top and the poor, erm..the $15m per capita citizens of Abu Dhabi.
Basically Majlis means that if you don´t do a proper job as a ruler or whatever, director of roadrepairs perhaps people will be sitting in your courtyard complaining every week..it´s astonishingly efficient as the lazy sod will have to listen to the same complaints every week.
Mind you..if you are not Emirati you are nobody really. There was a post about the UAE-foreign legion or what they call it.
But in truth the whole UAE is mercenary, there are mercenary cops from Oman, mercenary bank-clerks from India, half their military is from other countries really etc etc.
It´s a fascinating Emirate that I´m always willing to discuss but this thread have run its course I fear.

Interesting S04. So what is your opinion on the structure of influence at City? Who is the "boss with the final say"? Shiekh Mansour? Sheikh Mohammed? Sheikh Khalid even?

none, it's Uwe of course.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Disappointing post in my view from an intelligent man who is a moderator, very disappointing.
All this has created is confusion and paranoia all over two words!

Certainly tainted the high I was on after the end of the season, I can't believe that some people reading this can't even just get passed the basic facts:

1/ In 2008 the owner (s) would have to get past the premier league fit and proper test.
2/ On MCFC os it states HRH Sheikh Mansour OWNS the CLUB 100%

That's enough evidence for me.

As I say, this has been an issue for a couple of years and the manager's pre-prepared statement was just something that made me post it on here.

i wouldnt give a fuck if we were own by adolf hitler. this is our most succesful season in 35 years. shut the fuck up and stop pulling apart every little word someone says and enjoy the success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.