City Ownership

Didsbury Dave said:
If the thread gets deleted as so many of the hysterical contributors want, then blue moon is dead. It is exactly what the forum is for.

1st time Ive agreed with you.

Clubber said:
BringBackSwales said:
what is it about the "mods" on here (I am not sure what a "mod" does but I think thats what they are known as). One of them (De Niro) is constantly slagging off the manager (I know he goes to games, has he never listened to what everyone around him thinks about Mancini, what he has achieved in a short space of time, what he can do with a little more time) and now we have another of them asking less than polite questions about the club's ownership. Pretty bad "mod"-ing in my opinion

I don't like De Niro, simple, but just because Mancini is liked by everyone else (I have stood by him since the beginning), doesn't mean De Niro must like him too. It's called an opinion.

If De Niro sticks to his guns, then fair play, but it will only tarnish our achievements for him, but at least he isn't flip flopping like so many on here have done. Or maybe he's just stubborn.

with regards to de niro, it is not his opinion that is the problem (for me) it is the repetetive nature of it; anyway thats just my opinion

I seriously don't know what the aggression is for towards the OP, people really need to get out more, it's like a greenham common fest. at the wrong time of the month, chillout ffs.

Didsbury Dave said:
80s Shorts said:
S04 said:
I can tell you, it´s an old scandal involving Sheikh Issa.

Born as one of the late Emirs 19 sons he grew up adoring his brother that was an up and coming Al-Nahyan, his brother Nasser was in the military but his helicopter and six crewmen went missing near an area disputed with Iran. Some still think it was shoot down but the official version says accident.
Mad with grief young Issa started doing drugs, heavily..He became erratic and violent and when an arab grain-trader overcharged him he went berserk.
It was caught on film.

When the matter in due time reached the local court Issa admitted to being a drug-addict and prone to rages.
He was then turned over to the Royal Household where he now mostly dedicates his time and money on religious charities and have plenty of old Imams as company...Not that he had a choice really.

Thankyou S04. I find it reprehensible that a moderator on this forum should use a video such as this to, in his own words "make a point". Maybe he regrets the OP and maybe he should consult better informed people before causing this storm in a rather large teacup.

Hopefully he regrets the posting of this video to "make a point"

Disgusted of Burnage.
Do you do anything on this forum apart from attack others with better formed opinions than your own?

"I find it reprehensible" pmsl

Oh dear Dave, you are dismal and dumb as well.

Disgusted of Burnage.

Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst I've had an ongoing war with Damocles all seAson I feel the abuse he is getting in this thread is pathetic . It's a totally valid observation and this thread has definitely been informative about the clubs ownership and the culture of Abu dhabi.

Thanks to the knowledgeable contributors. I feel the answer to the question posed is in the thread too.

Sorry so many of you had your seasons ruined by it .

going on holiday this year?

80s Shorts said:
Thankyou S04. I find it reprehensible that a moderator on this forum should use a video such as this to, in his own words "make a point". Maybe he regrets the OP and maybe he should consult better informed people before causing this storm in a rather large teacup.

Disgusted of Burnage.

You think it's stupid to post a video of an Al-Nayhan violating human rights to make a point that Al-Nayhan's have previously violated people's human rights?

Didsbury Dave said:
If the thread gets deleted as so many of the hysterical contributors want, then blue moon is dead. It is exactly what the forum is for.

it doesnt help when he finishes of his post by stating

"I would quite like to know if we are owned by a human rights abuser again or not"

which i find totally OTT.

80s Shorts said:
Didsbury Dave said:
80s Shorts said:

Disgusted of Burnage.
Do you do anything on this forum apart from attack others with better formed opinions than your own?

"I find it reprehensible" pmsl

Oh dear Dave, you are dismal and dumb as well.

Disgusted of Burnage.

you are rather peculiar...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.