City Ownership

Balti said:
Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:
"our oh so glorious owners" - forgive me for thinking that the way you phrased that comes over as rather sarcastic, and rather anti our owners, or maybe you meant "our oh so glorious owners" in some different way? I do not at all think you are a rag, but it is clear you really do not like the owners of our club. You could write a book and call it "Abu Dhabi ruined my life", it would make you a lot of money

Funny that, I've been a staunch supporter of Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour for numerous years on here; on their business acumen and their vision for a "project", when people were expecting an Al-Fahim type deal. But yes, it's clear that I really don't like them. Obviously.

They haven't been at City for 'numerous years'
I feel like my parents are having a divorce.

Please stop arguing everyone!! It's gone too far.

*sob*

If this thread was lead by anyone but a MOD,there would be uproar and a possible ban.
And to throw in a video, ref his brother, committing this,that and the other is just scandalous !
Hope to fuck no-one from the Club reads this drivel of a thread,but unfortunately the media will get hold of it and start to pull HH and his dealings with MCFC,into a conflict.
What can of worms have you opened ?

SWP's back said:
Balti said:
Damocles said:
Funny that, I've been a staunch supporter of Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour for numerous years on here; on their business acumen and their vision for a "project", when people were expecting an Al-Fahim type deal. But yes, it's clear that I really don't like them. Obviously.

They haven't been at City for 'numerous years'
I feel like my parents are having a divorce.

Please stop arguing everyone!! It's gone too far.

*sob*

aww...

you know how bad it's getting when Sweep sheds a tear ;)

stop it or bb2.0 will start having a crisis and your dossiers will self combust.

Damocles, can I ask you a question.

Given what you've uncovered and the unease that you now feel, are you still going to renew your season ticket, or are you going to do the right thing and set up your own breakaway football club?

FCDAMO of Manchester.

I think the 'numerous years' clue tells you all you need to know

RAGS

[dons tin hat]

but all City fans know that he has not 'owned' us for 'numerous years'

Damocles, if throughout this thread your position has remaned the same will you now take your concerns to the relative authorities and assauge your troubled conscience ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.