City pics that make you proud!!

apart from Googleimages what other sites are good for lifting pictures - i was trying to find some of the Blackburn away match back in 2000.

mancmackem said:
Some may find this strange, but loved our style of play at times under this man...
78952374.jpg

The 3-2 win at Ewood Park towards the end of the season was the one for me. A game that made me feel incredibly proud to be a Blue. All thanks to the fighting spirit he instilled into the side.

anyone got a pic of Hinchcliff giving the 5 finger salute to the kippax after scoring the best City goal I have ever seen, three touches from the centre circle to the back of the rag net, Bishop, long pass to White, first time cross to AH and into the rag net....

183sash said:
apart from Googleimages what other sites are good for lifting pictures - i was trying to find some of the Blackburn away match back in 2000.

Look near the bottom of this page:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&assetType=image&p=manchester%20city%20blackburn#11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Searc ... ackburn#11</a>

FoeFlowers.jpg

Plus many more that i can't find images of.

The second picture made me proud as the sea of support and affection blues gave and felt that day was seen around the world[/quote]

This one^^^^^^^

To go down there was such an emotional time, but the pride in seeing the support shown, just showed what kind of fans we have.

Actually made me proud of football fullstop as i remember a lot of scum shirts there too and other local and not so local shirts

buzzer1 said:
Tom Sawyer said:
The 5 -2 against spuds at Maine road was one of my fave games ever.
Not strange at all, its clearly my favourite(apart from now) period of watching the blues, for so many reasons.

Same here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.