City places investigative bids on 7 Inter player

MCFColly said:
why i think this is poo is that quaresma doesnt even play for inter anymore he plays for genoa so your source must be a few weeks late

Quaresma does not play for Genoa and he is still under contract with Inter. There has been talks about him going but he doesn't wanna leave.

Regardless of Quaresmas situation I've said nothing about him being involved in these talks.

typically i think this kind of thing is reported as 'Club A have inquired about the availability of/Expressed an interest in XXX'

while I know better than to dismiss your posts out of hand, the odd thing is that while three or four of the players would be good additions, I can't see any of them apart from Cambiasso, as clearly fitting the profile of character Hughes seems to be after, and we've just signed a left-footed defensive midfielder.

bizzbo said:
typically i think this kind of thing is reported as 'Club A have inquired about the availability of/Expressed an interest in XXX'

while I know better than to dismiss your posts out of hand, the odd thing is that while three or four of the players would be good additions, I can't see any of them apart from Cambiasso, as clearly fitting the profile of character Hughes seems to be after, and we've just signed a left-footed defensive midfielder.

Not sure I agree bizzbo (unless you know more about character profiling than I do, not that I know that much, lol!).

I'd take Maicon - and I've seen him play at the San Siro as well as on TV - real, real quality as a RB. Ibrah too; he'd be perfect for the Prem; a very difficult character for most defences to handle.

Tell your souce to stay of the drugs - Why the fuck are we going to sign 36 year old Everton reject Materazzi......Especially after the dramatics shown by him when Zidane stuck the head on him - We will not sign him in a milllion years, absolute bollocks!

SHELDON1981 said:
Tell your souce to stay of the drugs - Why the fuck are we going to sign 36 year old Everton reject Materazzi......Especially after the dramatics shown by him when Zidane stuck the head on him - We will not sign him in a milllion years, absolute bollocks!

Materazzi would be basically free with only salaries to worry about. His fitness is that of a 30 year olds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdRZKu5BUzU

If Inter is clearing players out and Materazzi is on that list I honestly don't see why a leaking mid-table team with the pull of a good conditioned '99 Ford Taurus wouldn't wanna add a world cup winning three time Seri A champion on what would basically be a free and better than what it already has?

I have a drug for ya alright, it's called anti-psychosis. :/

nick.nikky said:
DrBluemoon said:
cant believe i spent 5 minutes reading this bull shit
get a grip!

You're welcome kiddo.

Sorry Nikky...but what you've posted sounds incredibly absurd...welcome to the ITK club though...

I'm sure you know the rules...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.