City Player Of The Season so far

1. Ederson
2. Kev
3. Ferna

I would go as far as I saying if we had any other goalkeeper in world football we wouldn't have as long a winning streak. Just tailor made for a whole new of playing. Ederson will be looked upon as a turning point in the development of the position.

1. KDB
2. Silva
3. Fernandinho
4. Ederson
5. Sané

All of them are stand out. They have to be to be putting in the sort of consistent mesmerising performances they have done all season long. But that said I'm going for Delph. Because while the pludits have rightly been shared by Kevin, Merlin and Sterling... and Sane.... and Jesus... well, everyone really, Delph was called into the team in a moment of injury crisis to fill a role he was not bought to fill, having then not even been in the team for months. He has put in consistently solid left-back displays to the extent where I would argue, that as good as Mendy promised to be, we haven't actually missed him. I give you Fabian Delph!

Apologies if already a thread on this, but couldn’t see one. So many candidates:-

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, Silva, Sterling, KDB. So many stand out players, but for me Spanish Dave shades it over KDB for sheer consistency, and maybe due to a general lack of appreciation of him, outside of our club, and his country

De Bruyne shades it over Silva for me. Brilliant and totally focused on the job in hand this season.

Otamendi has surprised me I have to say.

Ederson the best signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.