City Player Of The Season so far

It started out as definitely Kev. Then is was definitely Dave. Now I think it’s probably back to Kev again as he’s stepped it up again with Silva being away.

We’re absolutely blessed to have them both. For me, we’ve got the best midfield in Europe right now and I never thought I’d live to see that.

No I’m in agreement. KDB, Silva, Sterling et al will all get the plaudits but without Fernandinho it all falls down. Same as Kante at Leicester that season. The glue that holds it all together.
Fernandinho is probably the most underrated player in the Prem.

Precisely!

All have been magnificent. You don't stay unbeaten if any weren't performing.All have and continue to have their moments.
Even Benjamin Mendy s contribution can t be under estimated. It is a team game. I for one find it disrespectful to pick out any one individual.

There have been lots of great contributions this season but to be honest I don't think any have contributed in quite the same way as Yaya this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.