City player you most disliked

Lee Bradbury. A big squaddie masquerading as a footballer.
Danny Mills. An elusive footballer who was paid yet never played. Now stealing a living spouting rubbish about football.

Can't say I've ever 'hated' anybody who pulled on a City shirt and played for us - the one that has drove me up the wall the most though has to be Edin Dzeko - he could be such a better player if he just 'put some f*cking effort in'

THIS^^^^^

was reading through everyone comments and the usual I agree with (mills is the biggest C*nt out of all of them) BUT Dzeko has never warmed to me, it was pointed out to me about 18 months ago on the way to Everton away that Dzeko has scored some very important goals for us and maybe I should change my opinion on him, which I did after thinking about it...... until he made his next substitute appearance and I went straight back to disliking him, his lazy sulking attitude gets under my skin.

Never really disliked a City player, and after all the recent success, I still find it irritating when Kolarov and Dzeko get so much abuse.
However, there was a 3-2 victory for Oxford at Maine Road when Andy Dibble tested that resolve.

I dont hate crap players as long as they put a shift in when they play for city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.