City player you most disliked

How can anyone forget recently ADEBAYOR! I went absolutely nuts when he scored and celebrated in front of the Arse fans.

He went f**ckn downhill after that and he went down on the floor every time the ball came near him, when if he had stood up he would have had a free shot at goal. Then the b**s turd cried like a baby when he got dropped. Then held City to Ransom with the help of Daniel Levy at Spurs so redeemed himself a bit when he has been playing shit for Spurs ever since. But still a massive Tw*t!

I never took to Alfe Inge Haaland. Thought he had too much to say in the press but never delivered on the pitch.
Im norwegian and I kind of agree. Him and keane both seems to be the type of players that talks a lot of smack during the games, Keane obviously went over the line but bottom line is that injury didn't end his career. Both his legs were gone. He seems so bitter in the press over here and blames his retirement fully on Keane which, sorry to say it seems like an attempt to stay relevant.

Its a little bit harsh though, he always talks good about the club and his time here, and I'm 100% sure hes a decent and down to earth type of guy.

On topic tho, Gelson fernandes, always had a feeling a disaster was about to happen when he stepped on the pitch.

In our current squad I don't dislike anyone, but I have never really taken to Samir and Edin.

Nicholas Summerbee, your dad was a gentleman, legend and hero....you were just a cnut.

The most recent player is Jovetic. I just simply don't like the guy. He dives, he's injury prone and has made outspoken comments in the press. I'll welcome his departure because he's not contributed enough despite looking a promising arrival.

Anelka in previous years too. The quenelle gesture just sums him up. He had incredible ability but wasted his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.