City player you most disliked

I'm sure you'll remember what condition Robbie turned up in when he joined our club. He was overweight and out of condition. For the only time in my 40 years watching City we had a player who had to be put on a 'special fitness regime' FFS! He stayed 3ish years and never thought it important to lose the weight. He didnt give a monkey's about our club and I was delighted when he went back to Liverpool.

I'll always remember the Boro game and he took a corner with about 5 minutes to go. My brother said Fowler looks absolutely knackered, and he did. He missed the penalty because he was dead on his feet. A fit Fowler would have put the penalty away.

when he left to go back to Liverpool he said something like, I'm really happy to be going back to liverpool and I'm really going to get myself into great shape, cheeky twat we were paying you about 30 grand a week did you not think you should have done that for us ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.