City player you most disliked

Here's my XI:

Dibble - accident-prone
Ian Brightwell - accident-prone
David Brightwell - eee-arrrr
Kolo Toure - past-it, slimming tablets!
Tony Vaughan - looked simple
Jim Whitley - Sammy Davis jr?
Gary Megson - Ronald McDonald in midfield?
Peter Reid - Monkey's heid?
DaMarcus Beesley - Dafuck?
Bernardo Corradi - Do me a favour
Jon Macken - Ugly get, never scored
How Damarcus Beasley made over 100 US caps is a phenomenon of modern football. Just shows how crappy our defense is.

Balotelli, personality very close to Zlatan. Yes, I hated when cocky boy Balotelli played for us. Very much the same traits on both. We've all met the type.

Steve Mcmanaman, Danny Mills, Nigel Clough. All came to city with only one aim - to fucking steal a living for doing fuck-all. Clough probably is the pick of the three for his all round ability for being shit at everything on a football pitch.

I think that people are getting confused by crap players and hated players.

I don't dislike the likes of David brightwell (for example), he was doing his best... But his best was crap.

It's players like Clough who didn't care that I don't like. In the modern day Navas... I don't hate him... He is just crap

I think that people are getting confused by crap players and hated players.

I don't dislike the likes of David brightwell (for example), he was doing his best... But his best was crap.

It's players like Clough who didn't care that I don't like. In the modern day Navas... I don't hate him... He is just crap
Oh give over.
Navas has had strikers who are vertically challenged, chicken hearted or both to set up during his time with us.
He should and will (IMO) be our designated 60 min sub this season and will crucify opponents.

He's also an above average ball winner and terrier when defending .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.