City players from Finland?

leithblue said:
FinnCity said:
Tuomas Haapala is the only finnish player who ever played for City. Only in reserves though. Think it was season 05-06 when Pearce was the boss. Ellegaard is danish. Don't know about Watterreus, but surely not finnish.

Hey! I'm not alone! Haapala still plays somewhere I think?

Back in Finland, for Tampere United.

leithblue said:
FinnCity said:
Tuomas Haapala is the only finnish player who ever played for City. Only in reserves though. Think it was season 05-06 when Pearce was the boss. Ellegaard is danish. Don't know about Watterreus, but surely not finnish.

Hi mate! Tampere United it is.

Meddler said:
Yeah Haapala is the only one I can think of, he might have played in one League Cup game under Keegan I think? Arsenal maybe?
I don't remember ever seeing him play in the 1st team, I might be wrong though

Where was Kare Ingebritsen from? Was he a Fin or from Norway?

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Meddler said:
Yeah Haapala is the only one I can think of, he might have played in one League Cup game under Keegan I think? Arsenal maybe?
I don't remember ever seeing him play in the 1st team, I might be wrong though

No, he didn't. Pearce brought him to City. Was a flop. Din't have any great expectations about him though.

FinnCity said:
leithblue said:
FinnCity said:

Give me a shout if you're ever over in Helsinki, we should stick together, this country seems full of Liverpool fans so need the support. Maybe I'll get over to Turku one day, the wife wants to visit anyway.

Heres what we have had so far:

Algeria
Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Bermuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cameroon
Canada
China PR
Costa Rica
Croatia
Denmark
Ecuador
Faroe Islands
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Israel
Italy
Ivory Coast
Jamaica
Liberia
Mexico
Netherlands
Nigeria
Norway
Paraguay
Russia
Serbia
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Togo
Tunisia
United States
Zimbabwe

leithblue said:
FinnCity said:
leithblue said:

Give me a shout if you're ever over in Helsinki, we should stick together, this country seems full of Liverpool fans so need the support. Maybe I'll get over to Turku one day, the wife wants to visit anyway.

Sure! If you visit Turku in matchday, come to Pikku-Torre to watch the game and have pint or two!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.