City players from Finland?

gingerthai said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
peoffrey said:

No he moved to Toronto that week.

-- Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:46 pm --

gingerthai said:
Only just seen this, its Terry. He made one appearance as sub in 2001 against Chelsea.

Remember game well, sat in Gene Kelly we got beat 0-3 either hasselbaink or Zola got a hat trick.

Thought we got beat 1-2 Howey scoring our goal.

I was going on about 2002. Was game after Ipswich when we got relegated.

I was even wrong with the hat trick, Zola got 2 and Hasselbaink got 1.

Ticket For Schalke said:
gingerthai said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
No he moved to Toronto that week.

-- Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:46 pm --

Remember game well, sat in Gene Kelly we got beat 0-3 either hasselbaink or Zola got a hat trick.

The game Dunfield played in was the 1-2 with Howey scoring ours. Wise and Hasselbaink scored for them if i remember rightly.

Heres a tough question for you guys, we have had two Swiss players one is Gelson. Can you name the other without checking, he made two apperances as sub?

Pride_In_Battle said:
peoffrey said:
A former rag who scored a hat-trick against us. Step forwards Andrei Kanchleskis.

Completely forgot he ever played for us. Probably because he was gash by the time we signed him.

Peter Beardsley was on the books at City, too. I'm not sure what planet he was from.

gingerthai said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
gingerthai said:

The game Dunfield played in was the 1-2 with Howey scoring ours. Wise and Hasselbaink scored for them if i remember rightly.

Heres a tough question for you guys, we have had two Swiss players one is Gelson. Can you name the other without checking, he made two apperances as sub?
wasnt doubting you i was just saying i was wrong.

Ticket For Schalke said:
gingerthai said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

I know you wasnt mate. Was just letting you know the score and scorers. Do you know the answer to the quiz question i put?

gingerthai said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
gingerthai said:

I know you wasnt mate. Was just letting you know the score and scorers. Do you know the answer to the quiz question i put?
not off the top of my head mate, we talking more than 10 years ago?

Ticket For Schalke said:
gingerthai said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

1995-96 Season

gingerthai said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
gingerthai said:

1995-96 Season

A bit before my time, but our kid knows, Mazzarelli never heard of him to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.