City players past and present you can't stand.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Nigel Clough - never liked the guy before, during and after he played for City.

Just something not right about him - plus a distinct lack of effort whenever he pulled on our shirt has meant he is always going to be on my despised list....
The fastest i ever saw him move in a city shirt was when he was about to take a corner in front of the north stand & a city fan ran on the pitch to try & attack him!!!

2nd worst. Craig Bellamy who played for Spurs against us in the defeat that prevented us getting in the CL. Never have I seen a player so purposefully throw a game.
Top of the pile though is Danny Mills. Robbed us blind rather than retire through injury and then thanks us for it for being a mediah cnut.

McPointy, Danny Mills, Ben Thatcher and Niall Quinn for his current distain and media bias for us top the list. Neil Lennon, Robert Hopkins and Eric Nixon ( for reasons best unsaid ) get honourable mentions.

On the reverse side of the the coin Kakha Tskhadadze ( Peepo) for going out of his way to make sure i got to Wembley in 99 - a more gracious and honourable man you couldnt meet.

In no particular order:

Baker, Harper, McPointyScouseTwat, ANDY Cole. Bond, Clements, Parlane. Mills, Bridge, Clough.

Not City related but I have an irrational hatred of Cazorla at the Arse. Don't know why - just can't stand the gerbil faced twat.

Some bizarre ones on here...
how anyone cant stand the likes of savic, mangala, bravo... you might think they are shit and thats fine, but to dislike them is odd. I feel sorry for them tbh.
clichy is a pathetic one. Past his best but a club legend
Agree mostly. Personally don't really HATE any city players (bar Barton and Johnson), the reason Savic is on my list is because whenever I hear his name I get flashbacks of him nodding past Joe straight to Defoe. Kills.

McPointy complete wanker
Mills. Excuse for a human being
Sat next to David White at Maine Road once when he was injured. Had a blonde in tow, and did not pay much attention to the actual game. Ruined him for me from then.

McPointy
Barton,
That red nosed ex rag c*nt
Wayne Bridge
Kit Symons
Danny Mills

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.