City players past and present you can't stand.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Stuart Pearce: met him when he was playing for us and he was a complete arsehole, definitely had a screw loose; and probably one of the worst managers working in English football - how he keeps getting considered for jobs is beyond me.

Sturridge: that 'dance' about sums him up.

Wayne Bridge: just a complete wet wipe, thick as two short planks, and a crap player to boot.

Otamendi: brain dead player, needlessly flying into tackles and usually making a fool of himself in the process; and then there's the awful play acting.

Danny Mills is in a league of his own, of course. But can I add Trevor Francis. The bitter cvnt never has a positive word to say about us.

Without ploughing through 22 pages, I haven't seen any mention of Adrian Heath. His silly baby face used to annoy me even before a game started, and when he played he annoyed me even more, keeping better players out and generally stealing a living. Another was Tiatto =- a walking disaster, always ten seconds from a booking, and how he became a fans' favourite for a bit defeats me. Michael Brown had a nasty streak which was more suited to United than us. I was glad when he moved on.

Not a player but when it was announced that Hughes was to be our next manager I was on my honeymoon in Spain. (That turned to rat shit as well). It fucking ruined the holiday for me, I was gutted. Being born in 1982 it was a long wait before I saw us win anything, I wasn't arsed about success when I was a kid, if they played in blue they were my heros. David White being my favourite. I have never felt so devastated as a supporter of this club as when this utter, utter bellend took charge. Relegations paled into insignificance to the way I felt that day.

He makes my shit itch. It could be the rag connection, but I think it's just because he's a twat.

Stefan Savic, Michael Ball, Tal Ben-Haim, Ben Thatcher, Scott Sinclair, Adam Johnson, Danny Mills, Joey Barton

I dunno, Michael Ball had his moments

ronaldoRKMS_468x351.jpg

Not a player but when it was announced that Hughes was to be our next manager I was on my honeymoon in Spain. (That turned to rat shit as well). It fucking ruined the holiday for me, I was gutted. Being born in 1982 it was a long wait before I saw us win anything, I wasn't arsed about success when I was a kid, if they played in blue they were my heros. David White being my favourite. I have never felt so devastated as a supporter of this club as when this utter, utter bellend took charge. Relegations paled into insignificance to the way I felt that day.

He makes my shit itch. It could be the rag connection, but I think it's just because he's a twat.

Why so? He seems a relatively okay bloke?

Oh, Tal Ben Haim. Fuck me.

Every time I hear his name I still think I could get scouted if that fat wanker managed to get a professional football contract. Without doubt one of the shittest players ever to darken our door. I really couldn't take to him and his 'performances' were just embarrassing.

We've had some nobheads play for us in my lifetime but this wage theif was as bad as Mills in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.