City players past and present you can't stand.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Whether it was down to Pearce's inept management, down to the player not settling and lack of focus or us wasting what little cash we had at the time on him but another player who I didn't particularly hate but a player who made me tear what little hair I had out as he blundered his way during his time at CIty was Samaras.

Last edited:
Of the current lot I just can't like Fernando. I think it's just because he's such a disappointment when we should have signed someone world class. Not his fault, but he frustrates me and is a microcosm of our all our mediocre recruitment since 2012. Could have had Fabregas, Hazard, Sanchez or de Rossi or even kept Barry a year or two longer; got Fernando.

That's harsh I think, very harsh. He seems an OK guy - works hard, never complains, never mouthing off in the media. Just comes on and does a job whenever asked, and OK he's not exactly Hazard I get that. But he wasn't exactly Hazard price either - £13m IIRC.

Your complaint is a bit like saying I hate my Ford Focus because I could have had a Mazerati instead. Well at a price, yes.

McManananman
Danny Mills
Schmeichel
Barton
Sylvain Distin

Peter, I take it?

Good shout. Another one who fucking hates us, and yet managed to swallow his pride enough to take our money. Cvnt.

"If I am honest I do not think City have a chance to finish in the top four. I think they have too many problems there and too many players are unhappy." Peter Schlimeball, The Sun, 7 days ago.

Danny mills, Danny Sturridge, sylvain Distin, niall quinn Carlos tevez and James milner. Mills and Quinn seem to love giving us grief. And the rest walked out on the club when we needed them. Was expecting RSC to get more grief was he even mentioned, bad bit of business but I rated him when fit.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Blobby Fowler. Total scouse twat. Never gave a shit about us.It was all about getting one over THEM. Cost us a disastrous £10M in total when we were totally skint. For what? 6 months at best half arsed effort. What really grates is if you compare the effort he put in for us compared to the way he bust a gut for the Dippers when he returned. Wanker of the highest order.
And we ended up losing David Bernstein as a result. It all worked out in the end, of course, but at the time he was important to us and a top guy, too.

Adam Johnson - and I felt that way when we had him. Just always had a creepy vibe about him.

Had what my Dad used to call a "bad face." You could just look at him once and infer lack of character.
I remember an episode of Inside City during our 2012 summer tour. They were playing a training match and Johnson was mouthing off at Mancini about a 'goal' or something. Came across as a cocky, petulant little brat. Didn't surprise me when the judge described him as having the mental age of a teenager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.