City player's performances at Euro 2020

keep up.....most of our players are crap and need replacing.....according to a thread "players who would improve us" Villa have 4 players better we have . In fact you could pick a whole team from mid to bottom prem teams who would school us according to that thread ffs.

keep up.....most of our players are crap and need replacing.....according to a thread "players who would improve us" Villa have 4 players better we have . In fact you could pick a whole team from mid to bottom prem teams who would school us according to that thread ffs.
Mate anybody who wants Raheem out of our squad is fukin twisted

Sterling Engerland would be out.
Yet there are so called city fans want or want to swap him for something less.

Love the guy
I want to swap him for someone better. He's been shocking playing for us for the last 18 months. A strong breeze would knock him off the ball, crap finishing, and just really shit decision making.

Glad he's doing it for England, but I care more about him doing it for the club.

Just checked my seasoncard..... It doesn't mention I'm a so called fan?

So scoring against two bog standard international teams who would finish at best mid table in the PL outweighs the evidence of a full season ?

I want to swap him for someone better. He's been shocking playing for us for the last 18 months. A strong breeze would knock him off the ball, crap finishing, and just really shit decision making.

Glad he's doing it for England, but I care more about him doing it for the club.

Just checked my seasoncard..... It doesn't mention I'm a so called fan?
Dave your point of view mate no need to bring up how big a blue you are.
Just saying the guy is fukin class one of the best I have seen in my 55 years of being a blue ....and some want him gone.
Spoilt cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.