City Players that everyone else liked, but you didn't?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
wez99 said:
Sorry to say, but I never rated the "Goat".

I never rated infact he was fucking useless at everything but putting it in the back of the net

But i liked him

Clubs pay millions for height, tens of millions for pace and skill, but what price being able to score with your nob by mistake?! Priceless. Tevez scores a lot of Goateresque (i.e. clumsy mistake) goals now. Someone who gets in the right position and scores shitloads without ever looking in control is worth their weight in goals. Class player? No. Legend? Yes!

Shay Given! I know some people love him and think he's top class but I just don't think he's a good goalkeeper, great shot stopper, but there is much much more to being a goalkeeper than shot stopping!

Stephen Ireland! For all the hype about his extra and different training sessions to make him fitter, I've always thought he's a fuckin lazy bastard on the pitch! standing still pointing to your feet doesn't make you a good player, he never works hard enough to get himself into space to be passed to! and I don't like his passionless celebrations when he scores!

Sorry to all that love Given and Ireland - and I will get behind them in every single game they play for City, would never give them shit whilst at the game, always positive encouragement! - but these are just my opinions on them!

some debatable ones for me, don't know if everybody liked them but they seemed popular at the time - andy dibble, paul dickov (sorry paul), richard dunne, now my last choice is something maybe some of you can help me with. i stuck up for nicky summerbee when it seemed all around me didn't like him. as he became slightly popular, i started to give up. but please, put my mind at rest, i was drunk at the time but did he really put the v's up / do the money signal at the north stand one time?? i'm convinced i saw it but was a bit worse for wear at most games those days. it's bugged me for years.

retroboydeccles said:
Emmanuel Adebayor, an arsenal reject. and david james.

forgot that twat, and seaman and fowler.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 pm --<br /><br />
retroboydeccles said:
Emmanuel Adebayor, an arsenal reject. and david james.

forgot that twat, and seaman and fowler.

danburge82 said:
Stephen Ireland! For all the hype about his extra and different training sessions to make him fitter, I've always thought he's a fuckin lazy bastard on the pitch! standing still pointing to your feet doesn't make you a good player, he never works hard enough to get himself into space to be passed to! and I don't like his passionless celebrations when he scores!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtSr0dgQkY8&feature=related[/youtube]

30 secs, 50 yrd 1-2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.