City Players WAGS?

vincent kompany is seeing girl called carla , originally from eccles but lives with him in a flat in didsbury...

she is from a city supporting family and was "introduced " to him

i know her surname but have no pics, also she wouldn't want publicity, just in case he dumps her !!!!!!

I can confirm that the lady that Robinho is with on the first page of the thread is his girlfriend. She isn't bad but is overweight, he could have anybody in the world due to his name and money but just goes to show that he isn't like that.

Phil.mcfc said:
staffs_blue said:
article-0-0185756A00000578-721_468x477.jpg

:o

no wonder he is so good in goal aving catching practice with those puppies

Saw Joe Hart in town on Saturday, walking past Selfridges with his bird. She is sexy as, but he had a fuck load of shopping bags round his shoulders/wrists.

Dubai Blue said:
Some of these lot probably became WAGS last night; at least temporarily!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1187329/More-Hollywood-Hollyoaks-Soap-girls-best-frocks-football-bash.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -bash.html</a>

Do you reckon the city players have a penchant for the hollyoaks lot?

I wonder if city sent an invite to them all....

wearethesouthstand said:
vincent kompany is seeing girl called carla , originally from eccles but lives with him in a flat in didsbury...

she is from a city supporting family and was "introduced " to him

i know her surname but have no pics, also she wouldn't want publicity, just in case he dumps her !!!!!!

He's never been keen on sharing his girlfriend with the media.
And he he has every right to do so.
Although I think he had some cuties in the past =)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.