City Players WAGS?

black mamba said:
I am led to believe that this lady , Sian Owen , is little Shaunys girlfriend!

2cfw90.jpg

Read it somewere that SWP was going with the girl off shameless cant remember her name so ill try n explain
The woman that owns the shop on shameless her daughter. Not bad for a little man eh ?

Petetheblu said:
2gsqt7o.jpg

This is catering staff Ivor Ruffshags girlfriend.

Ivor's been with City for sixteen years and still holds the record of the fastest pint pulled at half time, he is very proud of his 6 minute record. Also City awarded Ivor for being able to get an order of two pints of lager right once....Wonderful stuff Ivor and I hope you and your new girlfiend Tanya Bottom are very happy together (the two timing woman!!!)

...... :(

Dont tell me ............................ Berti's other half

PlattLaneBoy said:
Petetheblu said:
2gsqt7o.jpg

Ivor's been with City for sixteen years and still holds the record of the fastest pint pulled at half time, he is very proud of his 6 minute record. Also City awarded Ivor for being able to get an order of two pints of lager right once....Wonderful stuff Ivor and I hope you and your new girlfiend Tanya Bottom are very happy together (the two timing woman!!!)

Dont tell me ............................ Berti's other half

mah mate this is bertis's gf (1st time posting pic so if it fucks up sorry =)

BreeOlson05.jpg

Petetheblu said:
Petetheblu said:
staffs_blue said:

WHY have they used white filler on those steps instead of B&Q black filler priced at £7.99 or £9.99 for the waterproof with a ten year garuantee?????.....Fuckin cowboys!!!!!!

Also after studying the picture closely, I noticed that the pointing on the bricks on far wall is of need of repair!!!!! A box of polyfilla repair cement from B&Q priced at just £6.99 with 10% off this weekend should do the trick!

And im an out of work bricklayer ill sort if for them for a few complimentry tickets. The lengths us city fans go to help our players eh ! lol

MCFC_Freestyler said:
mikeylad222 said:
As ironic as it seems Michael Johnson comes in our boozer in Rochdale at the dog & p and his mrs is amazing.

What she look like and when was it?

Everyday at 11am, when training starts.

wearethesouthstand said:
vincent kompany is seeing girl called carla , originally from eccles but lives with him in a flat in didsbury...

she is from a city supporting family and was "introduced " to him

i know her surname but have no pics, also she wouldn't want publicity, just in case he dumps her !!!!!!

he wouldn't dump her..she wouldn't let him, she's very clever aswell.

Petetheblu said:
2gsqt7o.jpg

Someone have a word. A bit of fake tan, blonde hairdye, plastic tits and a pair of really big stupid sunglasses would make her fit in with the WAG crowd far better. I still would though....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.