City Players who never had a GOOD game....

LimburgBlue said:
Savic. How that man has a Premier League winners medal is beyond me.
To be honest Savic had a good game v Bayern Munich last year at home, and he was playing right back.

[bigimg]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_04/ManCityCastilloPA_468x357.jpg[/bigimg]

BoyBlue_1985 said:
big gaz said:
Mcmmannnanman or something close just walked around pointing and missed a sitter against the rags.
In fairness he was pretty good on his debut V Villa. He ran the game, I remember being excited by that debut. After that shit every single time

No no please say you were drunk or high, no no. ;-)

stan bowles said:
RSC never had a good game for us...when he managed to get off the treatment table that is. Funny how he's fit and scoring for Malaga now though.
Hes a sunshine man, never liked the Manc cold

SS117 said:
LimburgBlue said:
To be honest Savic had a good game v Bayern Munich last year at home, and he was playing right back.

He played against Birmingham in the carling cup. Never put a foot wrong. Looked awesome.

blue underpants said:
stan bowles said:
RSC never had a good game for us...when he managed to get off the treatment table that is. Funny how he's fit and scoring for Malaga now though.
Hes a sunshine man, never liked the Manc cold

He did well at Blackburn though,hardly fucking Las Vegas weather there is it. ;)<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 am --<br /><br />
blue underpants said:
Graham Baker

Seen him score a couple of good goals.He was shite though.

SS117 said:
LimburgBlue said:

he is actually a decent right back. he plays there for Montenegro, most notably getting an assist against england last year :)

jakeashto6 said:
SS117 said:
LimburgBlue said:

he is actually a decent right back. he plays there for Montenegro, most notably getting an assist against england last year :)
I must have some kind of personal vendetta against him then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.