City Players who never had a GOOD game....

blue underpants said:
Graham Baker

lol when i was a kid i thought people went to football matches to shout abuse at Graham Baker as thats all my dad did for 90 mins, he didnt go much easier on Rick Holden, hes now moved on to Ballotelli but to be fair when i told him he was starting over Tevez at the weekend he honestly looked upset, like "why are you doing this to me Mancini"
anyway who was the striker who im not even sure what he looked like, he was Forlans strike partner for national team ? dont remember him getting on the park

bluemc1 said:
blue underpants said:
Graham Baker

lol when i was a kid i thought people went to football matches to shout abuse at Graham Baker as thats all my dad did for 90 mins, he didnt go much easier on Rick Holden, hes now moved on to Ballotelli but to be fair when i told him he was starting over Tevez at the weekend he honestly looked upset, like "why are you doing this to me Mancini"
anyway who was the striker who im not even sure what he looked like, he was Forlans strike partner for national team ? dont remember him getting on the park
Thats all my mate did for 90mins shout dogs abuse at Graham Baker, remember one game right at the beginning of the season and Baker was warming up in front of the Kippax he leaned over the wall and said ''thats a nice suntan where have you been'' Mexico he replied 'well why dont you fuck off back there'' he looked crestfallen

Denis Leman
Dragoslav Stepanovic
Phil Boyer
Trevor Christie
Micky Horswill
Peter Bodak
Nigel Clough
Your names shall live for ever more as a testament to shite footballers.
Not Graham Baker though.

Ronnie Healey (not as "good" as Immel or Ellegaard)
Stuart Lee
Chris Shuker
Jason van Blerk
Tony Vaughan
Buster Phillips (has he been mentioned?)
Frank Carrodus
Gerry Taggart
Ken McNaught
Mark Brennan
Somebody Scully

Oh God the list is endless. I must stop, I'm getting suicidal.

Yep, an endless list.

In fairly recent years:-
Badbuy has to be on it (apart from his 1st 3 or so minutes of his debut away at Burnley when he looked fucking brilliant), Gerry Craney (look inept up in the dictionary - it says "Gerry Craney"), Samaras (amiable, but useless - end of).
Giving up now - The Office i work in is shouting old players names at me, each 1 worse than the last.
My own personal nightmare was Martin Margetson. I would rather have played without a keeper (felt like we were at times).
For any kids reading - take note. We used to be bobbins.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:20 pm --<br /><br />
Big Swifty said:
Ronnie Healey (not as "good" as Immel or Ellegaard)
Stuart Lee
Chris Shuker
Jason van Blerk
Tony Vaughan
Buster Phillips (has he been mentioned?)
Frank Carrodus
Gerry Taggart
Ken McNaught
Mark Brennan
Somebody Scully

Oh God the list is endless. I must stop, I'm getting suicidal.

Tony Scully mate.

Fuck me we have had some shite players over years,but i guess thats what makes us what we are. we never win at home and never win away. Us older ones no the score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.