City players you had high hopes for

kunaguero10

Curtis obeng was suppose to be the best academy player we'd ever had

Just been sent off for wrexham

Shaleum Logan showed a lot of promise and potencial but became nothing I think he is at Brentford with Uwe now if I am not wrong

gary flitcroft

thought he would go on to be an england regular, made a career but i think injurys took there toll

David Ball.

MEN made a big fuss when he was in contention to make the bench or a derby match a few seasons back. Scored plenty of goals for the reserves but could not step up.

Sold (or given) to Peterborough, who got promoted to the Championship and deemed him not good enough, now he's on loan to Eyre at Rochdale in League One. Has started well for them to be fair but looks to have a career down the leagues ahead of him.

Thought of another one: Lee Croft thought he was going to be a regular for us but again amounted to nothing benchwarming at Derby now I think

Terry Dunfield. Made one appearance v Chelsea after being in the youth team with SWP and Joey Barton. Plays for Vancouver Whitecaps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.