City pre-season tour in the US - Dates / Venues P14

Ticketing is deceptive. Looking at the Barcelona game in Orlando and after adding the $90 ticket and pressing check out, the website says the price of the ticket has changed (up by $20). Go back, try again, same deal, talk about bait n switch. I’m just going to wait until they’re desperate to sell remaining tickets. ROBBERS !

Got my tickets today. Bringing the aul lad with me who doesn’t drink! Anyone else here travelling alone or looking for an extra drinking buddy hit me up! Looking at where to stay, haven’t a clue what to do. Presume getting to Manhattan from the Bronx after 10pm the night of the game when it’s over would be fine on the subway?

You'll be fine, you will be amongst thousands or tourists on Line 4 heading back into Manhattan. Other lines are available, see this link : https://new.mta.info/map/5256

Ticketing is deceptive. Looking at the Barcelona game in Orlando and after adding the $90 ticket and pressing check out, the website says the price of the ticket has changed (up by $20). Go back, try again, same deal, talk about bait n switch. I’m just going to wait until they’re desperate to sell remaining tickets. ROBBERS !
The tickets for Chapel Hill were only available on ticket reseller sites before they ever appeared on TM, and even then it just led to a dead link with a picture of the stadium. No codes ever seen. I'm in and that's all that matters.

Now to see if UNC can handle parking any better than they can for a fall US football game. I suspect it will be another shuttle bus day.

You'll be fine, you will be amongst thousands or tourists on Line 4 heading back into Manhattan. Other lines are available, see this link : https://new.mta.info/map/5256
Line 4 lol. Can tell a non NYer with ease. From Yankee stadium there is the 4 train, the D train (both subways) and the metro north railroad to grand central. The metro north is a quicker nicer ride but a bit more expensive. @Big Pussy Bonpensiero Make sure to check in with the New York Sky Blues. We’ll make sure you’re ok.

Line 4 lol. Can tell a non NYer with ease. From Yankee stadium there is the 4 train, the D train (both subways) and the metro north railroad to grand central. The metro north is a quicker nicer ride but a bit more expensive. @Big Pussy Bonpensiero Make sure to check in with the New York Sky Blues. We’ll make sure you’re ok.
True, I've only been lucky enough to spend a couple of holidays in New York. I only wish I took line 4 last time into the Stadium instead of the D and having to transfer at 116st in Lower Harlem when the the train developed a fault. This was during the period when your wonderful city wasn't so wonderful and the only things we knew about Harlem and the Bronx were bad things, Fort Apache the Bronx anyone?.

Where do you watch the games, I'm hoping to make a trip later this year / next so would be useful to know where to head to on the Train/Tram/Line/Metro etc

True, I've only been lucky enough to spend a couple of holidays in New York. I only wish I took line 4 last time into the Stadium instead of the D and having to transfer at 116st in Lower Harlem when the the train developed a fault. This was during the period when your wonderful city wasn't so wonderful and the only things we knew about Harlem and the Bronx were bad things, Fort Apache the Bronx anyone?.

Where do you watch the games, I'm hoping to make a trip later this year / next so would be useful to know where to head to on the Train/Tram/Line/Metro etc
I’m part of the Hatter/Amity mob. Amity hall is downtown in the village but accessible by multiple trains

Got my tickets today. Bringing the aul lad with me who doesn’t drink! Anyone else here travelling alone or looking for an extra drinking buddy hit me up! Looking at where to stay, haven’t a clue what to do. Presume getting to Manhattan from the Bronx after 10pm the night of the game when it’s over would be fine on the subway?
You'll be fine taking the subway from the Bronx to Manhattan - what could possibly go wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.