City pre-season tour in the US - Dates / Venues P14

This is both reckless and stupid by the club and all the clubs involved in this tour when they constanslty talk about burn out and players health.

the Euros final is July 14th and the charity hield is earmarked for the 11th August (though some sites saying 4th)

When do our players get a rest?
Is another momey making tour more importamt than players health.

Sorry but because of the fixture congestion, this pre season should have been closer to home, maybe a few games in europe against teams we rarely play or the teams we are playing as all of them should be considering the short pre season and thinking of players before promoting their well known brands.

Let the players chill for a few weeks post euros, 2 weeks off, back for a mini tour of europe on the 29th July.

We can go to America next pre season but this year just seems like too much lmho.
We'll be in America next summer for the Club World Cup which is scheduled to be played June 15th – July 13th so it never stopss (Actual World Cup over there the summer after)

Yep, everything is about America, unfortunately. Hence you get another World Cup 32 years after last hosting it, we are still waiting 60 years later. You get to own most of our English league clubs. Don’t begrudge you personally but America’s economic domination of the world is pretty tiresome, for me anyway
Mate, I’m British and had a season ticket for 20 years when things were GRIM.
I’m just happy I get to watch OVO over here live a few times over the next few years.
On the ‘everything is about America’ bit - not sure I agree. Everything seems to be pivoting to the Middle East now - most things eventually follow the money don’t they … ?

Promo-Video released on youtube earlier this week:

It's the first time I've seen that Ziggy-Haaland artwork(did they make it especially for the promo?). That would look great on a banner or flag. :)

US Tour Promo.JPG

Last edited:
City has alot of fans here. Alot of supporters groups. I've watched games with OC Blues, SFCity Blues, San Diego Cityzens and my home supporters group, Fresno Cityzens. I reckon City are trying, with success, to grow their fanbase here. Its definitely working. At least I believe it is. Its really an untapped market for the Premier League to grow fans and loyalty to that league.

I'm thinking of going to either game v Chelsea in the Horseshoe or game v Barca in Orlando. Either one of those games should be fire. They had almost 80k fans at Lambeau Field a few years ago. They might hit 90k+ in the Horseshoe.

For those who don't know, John Cena wore that wig in the Barbie movie last year, and it is actually from his own personal collection. I'm deadly serious.

City has alot of fans here. Alot of supporters groups. I've watched games with OC Blues, SFCity Blues, San Diego Cityzens and my home supporters group, Fresno Cityzens. I reckon City are trying, with success, to grow their fanbase here. Its definitely working. At least I believe it is. Its really an untapped market for the Premier League to grow fans and loyalty to that league.

I'm thinking of going to either game v Chelsea in the Horseshoe or game v Barca in Orlando. Either one of those games should be fire. They had almost 80k fans at Lambeau Field a few years ago. They might hit 90k+ in the Horseshoe.
Strange as well that we are one of the minority of PL clubs who don’t have US owners

My daughter sent me this ticket info for the North Carolina game.
The prices are a bit steep to say the least.

IMG_0385.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.