City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

I cannot believe the negativity on here. For me..35 years over here, still my first priority is watching the boys. Every game every week, all be it on TV. The chance to be at a game in the states and fly the blue flag against the red scum is fantastic. Cannot wait. Fuck those US red basterds!

Looking at taking a nice road trip to Nashville. Enjoyed it last time I was there in 2003

I cannot believe the negativity on here. For me..35 years over here, still my first priority is watching the boys. Every game every week, all be it on TV. The chance to be at a game in the states and fly the blue flag against the red scum is fantastic. Cannot wait. Fuck those US red basterds!

Well said and I wholeheartedly agree with you mate!

I am in LA the time of the game does anyone know if there is a city section where the blues have in the ground ?

I don't mind a US derby too much, we all know its just purely for money and every derby will have a bit of something about it, but I can't see it being a great game, 7 or 8 subs a side and half and half teams. probably be a draw and go straight to penalties.

I don't mind a US derby too much, we all know its just purely for money and every derby will have a bit of something about it, but I can't see it being a great game, 7 or 8 subs a side and half and half teams. probably be a draw and go straight to penalties.
Half and half teams to go with the half n half scarves!
I might go to Nashville now @Banshee had said she's going ;)

its good US blues get to see games, but imo the manchester derby shouldn't be a friendly and should only be played in manchester ( other then cup/champions league games ). also id rather we played some games in england and get a good pre season in rather then just think about how much money we can make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.