City predicted to finish 5th

Red Wings said:
4th place is Liverpool's ... well, according to the jokers on RAWK anyway xD

I have never met a set of fans so delusional. Just cos they've signed Suarez and got rid of Roy Hodgson they think they can make up a 10 point gap. Let them believe as they'll be more disappointed come May.

THFC6061 said:
redmizzle said:
You've been out of the top four for most of the season and suddenly you're telling us how you're gonna push us out of third and how we shouldn't get tattoos just yet, how annoying is that? If Chelsea had won tonight and you were still sitting fifth i bet you'd be more humble and realistic but now you're going to finish third, yeah right! You think Blackpool are going to roll over for you on their home pitch or is that the last game of the season even of you win? No one knows what will happen and i'm sure every fan tips their team to perform better.

It's my opinion, based on the current form of the teams involved.

Spurs have lost just one of their last 15 Premier League matches and amassed 32 out of a maximum possible 45 points in the process.

City, on the other hand, have lost three games and won 28 points during the same period.

If you have a different opinion, you're also perfectly entitled to voice it.

Last time i checked, the season was 38 games long and we're currently sitting two points ahead of you, game in hand or not because you're not guaranteed to win it. Opinion or not you're speaking as if, if you win that game, then it's job done, well it's not. You still have to go to Stamford Bridge where a win for them would put you in your rightful fifth place and you still have to come to us. Of course, you could finish third but we're more likely to win the title in that case as it won't be at our expense.

In all honesty, I think us and spurs have 3rd and 4th wrapped up and chelsea are going to be the ones struggling for a champions league place.

lost in the hubbub of our game and Spurs' game, Newcastle won comfortably at St. Andrews. Just sayin'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.