City & Premiership Player of the Season to Date

City: Clichy, runner-up: Zabaleta

PL: Van Persie (as much as it pains me), runner-up: Bale

sh249 said:
City: Clichy, runner-up: Zabaleta

PL: Van Persie (as much as it pains me), runner-up: Bale

1st and 2nd for City is Zaba
PL is Suarez then Michu then Bale then RVP (even RVP says it easy to score for the scum so why should he win it)

zabaleta and milner as runner up,

van persie to win player of the year

does anyone think we'll have anyone in the premier league team of the season ? for me Zabaleta should be there but everyone sems to be bigging up fergies rent boy rafael this season

southstandsteve said:
zabaleta and milner as runner up,

van persie to win player of the year

does anyone think we'll have anyone in the premier league team of the season ? for me Zabaleta should be there but everyone sems to be bigging up fergies rent boy rafael this season
I'd go with those choices of yours. And I think Zab will get into the team of the season. Honestly not sure that any other of our team will, unfortunately.

Eds said:
It all depends on when the votes are cast. I have a feeling that for some unknown reason the voting is done is January and let's be honest Bale had done sweet FA up until the last few weeks to merit all the furious wanking that is going on now.
its a good point that, also rvp has been quite recently. for that reason i would give it suarez seeing as he has been scoring goals all season for an average team

-- Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 am --

Ray78 said:
City: Zaba
Premier League: RvP
Manager of the Year: Laudrup
moyes?????

-- Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:55 am --

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
MCFC BOB said:
Manchester City: Pablo Zabaleta
Runner-Up: Edin Dzeko
Premier League: Gareth Bale
Young Player: Raheem Sterling (because he's English).

Agree with you apart from Dzeko, so i'd go:

Manchester City: Pablo Zabaleta
Runner-Up:Yaya Toure
Premier League: Gareth Bale
Young Player: Raheem Sterling (because he's English).
milner for yaya<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 am --<br /><br />
sjk2008 said:
Young POTY:

1. Rafael (if United win the league)
2. Nastasic
3. Lukaku

POTY:

1. RVP (if United win the league)
2. Bale
3. Michu (providing they can stay within top 8)

City:

1. Zabaleta
2. Nastasic
3. No offence, but I've not really noticed anyone else stand out for City this season
milner......

Re: City & Premiership Player of the Season to Date

If baconface gets above 93 pts he will be manager of year

who will win it :

City: Zab
runner up:Dzeko

Prem League:Bale (cuz hes english)
Runner up: RVP (Rag media wankfest)

Young player of the year: Rafael(wankfest again)
Lukaku

Manager of the year : Frogi (possible highest total score)
runner up : AVB (if he secures 3rd) if not then Landrup

Who i think deserves it:

City: Zab (obvious choice)
runner up: Dzeko( haters going to hate still top scorer and feeds off scraps, gets the wrong service and plays the least from all strikers says enough tbh)

Prem league MVP: Suarez feeds off substandard service(even though liverpool have been clicking and are starting to look like a more conformed unit) hes still the outright top performer in the league.
Runner up : Bale nuff said really world class player that has upped his game but spurs are a much better side then liverpool

Young player of the year: Lukaku. hands down the best player in the league (baby drogba) imo should be our first priority signing shows everything u want to see in a striker and hes only 19!!.
Runner up: Nasty. Solid, confident, and has shown that hes going to be a fantastic player for many years to come but unfortunately lukaku is just on another level this year.

Manager of the year: Landrup nuff said really league position while winning there first cup in 100+ years.

Runner up : Slurgi ( only if he gets the title ). hes still a hypocritical **** though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.