City pubs for Forest

I used to live in Nottingham. The Poppy and Pint is a good place. Good selection of beers. Friendly staff.
I was going to suggest this place, lots of cask beers, large pub with good outside space, The Lady Bay is also decent. My lad lives in West Bridgeford and it's got some good pubs, plus it's handy for the away end.

Reactions: Bez
Anyone remember the Forest game last away of the season about 93, if the pubs near the ground are as bad now as they were then I'd avoid them. Tried to enter one back then and there were pool balls flying across the room at 60mph, absolute mayhem

Will follow the thread with interest as I live close to Nottingham, be good to get an away pub allocated and meet a few blues from here, still holding out hope for a ticket in either end of the stadium, failing that I’ll bring my high viz and clipboard.

It was always the Larwood but, like others have said, seems to be home only now. Shame - was my local for a few years, always a great boozer.

If you want to be in Bridgford rather than the city centre you're best going to The Stratford Haven. Not massive though, so get in early ish.

Also, I've just read that rowing club right on the Trent by the ground is £1 in for away fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.