City pubs in Northwich?

mcfc28

Anyone know if there is any City pubs in Northwich, or one that has a few blues in?

Everytime I've been to pubs in the past its been full of rags, but there seems to be loads of City fans around.

Need a decent pub for the Derby on Sunday.

Cheers

I go college in Northwich lol

Come from Macc btw

Seen a few pubs round there but everyone seems to support Liverpool and Man United so highly doubt it

theres loads of city fans in northwich,you only have to walk through town center on a saturday afternoon when the suns out....i play in the local 6 a-side league and theres loads there wearing thair shirts etc

I know I see loads around, just whenever I go to the pubs it all rags and bin dippers. wierd

I will prob watch in the Anderton, dont give a fook if it's full of rags tbh "why aint you at the game?" will be my response
Northwich will be chaos anyway as the Thundersprint is on Sunday

i live in winsford and we have a supporters club at the riflemen on weaver street theres usually a few blues in there wen we r on sky duno bout derby day as i am at the games usually.

plus i think the pub in moulton next to the bowling green is a city pub.

dont know bout northwitch tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.