City pubs in Northwich?

kippax88 said:
i live in winsford and we have a supporters club at the riflemen on weaver street

Wasn't there plans a couple of seasons back to get a mini bus for match days? did anything happen with that?

Frank Gallagher said:
I will prob watch in the Anderton, dont give a fook if it's full of rags tbh "why aint you at the game?" will be my response
Northwich will be chaos anyway as the Thundersprint is on Sunday

Think I'll opt for the Anderton too tbh

mcfc28 said:
kippax88 said:
i live in winsford and we have a supporters club at the riflemen on weaver street

Wasn't there plans a couple of seasons back to get a mini bus for match days? did anything happen with that?

yeah mate we've been doin it this season but not sure if we goin to do it next year cus of numbers

kippax88 said:
mcfc28 said:
kippax88 said:

yeah mate we've been doin it this season but not sure if we goin to do it next year cus of numbers

well you'd have at least 1 more if you did a Northwich pick up!

Feed-The-Goat said:
mcfc28 said:
I know I see loads around, just whenever I go to the pubs it all rags and bin dippers. wierd

thats because the rag and bindipper twats prefer to watch the games in the pub as its more comfy and they wont get cold or wet or even have to sing (not like they do anyway)

goaters volley said:
theres loads of city fans in northwich,you only have to walk through town center on a saturday afternoon when the suns out....i play in the local 6 a-side league and theres loads there wearing thair shirts etc

I know, good to hear there are loads of city fans in northwich proud to show their colours on a saturday afternoon. Typical though, loads of out of towner rags who'd rather watch a match in the pub than go to the match on matchday!

I live in winsford, there will be a good atmosphere in the rifleman on sunday, I am going to the game but if i never had a ticket i would deffo go there.

I used to live in Anderton and watched games in the Stanley Arms , there was always a mixture of blues and reds and was always a great atmosphere

i moved back to Knutsford and there is only one pub in town that has sky now, and 4 on the outskirts but ALL are full of reds , the one blue pub got rid of sky due to the extortionate fee they charge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.