City pubs in Northwich?

Does anybody know of any pubs or fan clubs in Chester? The Ship Victory used to run a coach to Maine Road my dad says and it is where fan club members meet up monthly apparently but I just wondered if anybody knew if there is still transport running to games and if they show games on the TV there.

Cheers.

ill be watching it in the anderton and dont give a fook about plastic rags etc in there,northwich does need a supporters club thou...there is plenty of blues living here and all the ones i know are seasoncard holders aswell....manchester is blue but so is northwich too...

mcfc28 said:
kippax88 said:
mcfc28 said:
kippax88 said:
i live in winsford and we have a supporters club at the riflemen on weaver street

Wasn't there plans a couple of seasons back to get a mini bus for match days? did anything happen with that?

yeah mate we've been doin it this season but not sure if we goin to do it next year cus of numbers

well you'd have at least 1 more if you did a Northwich pick up!

make that 2 i live in hartford

James23 said:
I'm watching it in Roebuck then out to the car park to enjoy the tunes of Roebuckfest 2009. Not that bothered if it is mostly rags, all the more to be humiliated if we win...
Watching the match at my mum and dads on Leftwich - I'll be in the Roebuck Saturday night mate to watch This is Turin. I used to go to the Anderton for the football or down to the Woodpecker on London Road, just because it was nearby, neither of which are 'city' pubs, you always get the no football shirt tossers who "support" the rags when its convenient.

James23 said:
I'm watching it in Roebuck then out to the car park to enjoy the tunes of Roebuckfest 2009. Not that bothered if it is mostly rags, all the more to be humiliated if we win...

Do you know where I can find more details of Roebuckfest - I've checked Google but can't find much.

I moved to Northwich last year but missed the Thundersprint as was in NY on a stag do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.