City reach agreement with Rubin Kazan for Ansaldi (SIGNED?)

Rammy Blue said:
no disrespect to the OP but fucking hell there are now 3 in about the top 10 threads on here about the same guy and same reports.

please merge!!!!
Sorry, I knew there was that 'Chrisitan Ansaldi' thread where Ajay said "blah blah blah", then I found theese articles, I dunno why I made a new thread, I should've put them in the 'Chrisitan Ansaldi' thread...

And now it is in there...Thanks mods...

Re: Cristian Ansaldi

Lord BLue said:
Ajay said:
maybe i know more that you think!

but most of us think you know EVERYTHING Ajay, how can you possibly know more than that?

i must admit i can't get that excited about this guy for the simple fact that i know nothing about it. i rate wayne bridge so if he turns out to be better then that'll do me.

Hey!

I let me clear one thing up:

I do NOT know everything!

I have never said I know everything!

I would never think I know everything!

But there is one thing I do know for sure:

He did say YES - Kaka!

:)

Ajay said:
Lord BLue said:
but most of us think you know EVERYTHING Ajay, how can you possibly know more than that?

i must admit i can't get that excited about this guy for the simple fact that i know nothing about it. i rate wayne bridge so if he turns out to be better then that'll do me.

Hey!

He did say YES - Kaka!

That was an accident deal...

I always trust you !

Ajay said:
Lord BLue said:

Hey!

He did say YES - Kaka!

oh i know you haven't said that Ajay. anyway nice to have you back.

Ajay said:
Lord BLue said:

Hey!

He did say YES - Kaka!

But who bottled it? And does he regret not coming? Maybe he will in the next 12 months.

But who bottled it? And does he regret not coming? Maybe he will in the next 12 months

He bottled it!

All will come out next summer window.

Anyway welcome PV - Great piece of business 6 month loan with an option shows that we have changed our transfer policy and our manager knows how to do business!

Ajay said:
But who bottled it? And does he regret not coming? Maybe he will in the next 12 months

He bottled it!

Anyway welcome PV - Great piece of business 6 month loan with an option shows that we have changed our transfer policy and our manager knows how to do business!

Interesting mate ..........

Does anyone know much about Cristian Ansaldi?

All I know about him is he's 23, he's a left back, he's played directly against Messi and he plays for Rubin Kazan...

What type of left back is he? attacking? fast? tackler? crosser? skillfull? is he more defensive?

Ajay said:

He bottled it!

well city dont players that bottle it! we want players with fight in them!

good to see you back in the transfer forum Ajay! (fingers crossed the small minded ppl keep quiet this time)

Ajay said:

He bottled it!

Is that because he is still coming, Ajay?

Will he concede as much when he signs!

Just my interpretation of your cheeky statement!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.