City reach agreement with Rubin Kazan for Ansaldi (SIGNED?)

Re: Cristian Ansaldi

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ajay said:
He bottled it!

All will come out next summer window.

Anyway welcome PV - Great piece of business 6 month loan with an option shows that we have changed our transfer policy and our manager knows how to do business!

Is that because he is still coming, Ajay?

Will he concede as much when he signs!

Just my interpretation of your cheeky statement!

Still coming? Unless Mansour threatened Perez during that meeting I'd be willing to bet a load of money that Kaka doesn't leave Madrid. No chance at all. I would eat humble pie if he did but why would they get rid after 1 season?

Ajay, If we finish well this season then I'd expect us to go bonkers in the summer window but can you imagine the amount of shit we would get if we went back in for him?

Re: Cristian Ansaldi

bluemonkey71 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Is that because he is still coming, Ajay?

Will he concede as much when he signs!

Just my interpretation of your cheeky statement!

Still coming? Unless Mansour threatened Perez during that meeting I'd be willing to bet a load of money that Kaka doesn't leave Madrid. No chance at all. I would eat humble pie if he did but why would they get rid after 1 season?

Ajay, If we finish well this season then I'd expect us to go bonkers in the summer window but can you imagine the amount of shit we would get if we went back in for him?

no shit at all considering we would be signing him for about 30/40mil less than we were going to pay Milan....

how likley is this deal to actually happen?

when can we expect it to gain some depth (i.e a medical/announcment or something, even something from SSN!)

Usually when a thread lasts past a few pages you get some sort of " Vibe" about things - and I haven't in this matter yet.

Therefore - is this Transfer likely ???
and is he any good. How many Caps for Argentina? for instance, anybody else sniffing around etc.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Usually when a thread lasts past a few pages you get some sort of " Vibe" about things - and I haven't in this matter yet.

Therefore - is this Transfer likely ???
and is he any good. How many Caps for Argentina? for instance, anybody else sniffing around etc.

1 Cap for Argentina, marked Messi out of both games vs Barca, Real Madrid are supposedly interested.

Ansaldi is right footed so can play either left back or right back and also has the pace and vision to play in midfield. Seen him play a few times and i think that he will be brought in to add a bit of versatility to the team and with all the defensive problems we have he would be a fantastic signing for £4.5 mil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.